Tanner Chang's Inspirations

Eijiro Kirishima (My Hero Academia) - Like Eijiro, Tanner is a boisterous and outgoing boy with a fondness for manliness, often using the terms "manly" and "unmanly" to describe things and people he does or doesn't like, respectively. Those who showcase a noble, brave, or determined attitude tend to emotionally move him to tears, quickly earning his complete admiration, respect, and friendship. Similarly, he will call out traits that are the opposite of that, such as cowardice and dirty play. Tanner himself is determined and selfless, bravely putting the safety of others before himself. Tanner is very honest and kind-hearted, having a straightforward way of thinking and following a specific code of chivalry that motivates him to live without regret. Thanks to his respectful and encouraging attitude, he's easily capable of making friends with most people he encounters, particularly those that show as much passion and resolve as he does. Loyal and dedicated to his friends, Tanner is willing to break laws and rules to help or save them, becoming regretful if he cannot come to their aid.

Brick Flagg (Kim Possible) - While he maybe a popular guy at school but he is nice and friendly to everyone.

Dewey Duck (Ducktales 2017) - Tanner loves to explore and do bold and exciting things to stand out, get noticed and have fun.

Thad (Murder Drones) - Like Thad, Tanner is shown to be unlike the others, as he is brave and even dares to stand out and fight off the bad guys, even though he knew that it would risk his life.

Sakuya Sakuma (A3!) - Like Sakuya, Tanner is a young, cheerful, and enthusiastic boy with a friendly attitude.