🔪Lindsay Thompson's Inspirations🔪

Ashley Graves (The Coffin of Andy and Leyley) - Like Ashley, Lindsay is shown as a remorseless murderer that thinks only of her own sake and feels no mercy or repentance to her victims. She is also showing some kind of playfulness, joking and talking calmly even after committing a serious crime. 

Barbie Wire (Helluva Boss) - Like Barbie, Lindsay is an egotistical, narcissistic, and manipulative woman who has a bad temper and is rude. She has very arrogant, selfish, dependent, and demanding traits, and easily grows upset when things don't go her way. She is also cunning and has a low opinion of humans, considering them to be easy to manipulate, as she can easily use her seductive feminine charms to woo her victims into doing her bidding. The only difference is Barbie hates Blitzo while Lindsay loves all of her siblings very

Loretta Cristiano Amodio (Gangsta) - Like Loretta, Lindsay can be calm, professional and stubborn under pressure.

Rebecca "Revy" Lee (Black Lagoon) - Like Revy, Lindsay is a troubled, loud, rude, sarcastic, deadly, competitive, short-tempered, cynical, confident and considerably aggressive nihilist (a person who believes that life is meaningless and rejects all religious and moral principles) who also exhibits a wild temperament. Unlike Valentino, Lindsay is undiplomatic, believing in the use of brute force and coercion to get her way. Out of all her biological and step siblings, the Vicious Lagoons, Lindsay uses the foulest language. Lindsay is merciless and sadistic, and is more than capable of killing anyone, even unarmed civilians. Despite her merciless nature, she's also capable of being humorous and witty, and she can be quite a talker when she isn't mad.

Mandy Milkovich (Shameless) - They're both tough, manipulative, rebellious, and promiscuous young ladies who are unable to conceal it and does not care to. They both have casual sex with many people and will go to extreme lengths to get revenge if people genuinely wrong them. They do not seem to care where they are going in life, nor are they afraid to use extreme violence or coercion.

Zdrada The Bitch Demon (Helltaker) - Like Zdrada, Lindsay is shown to be a mean-spirited gangster and rarely cares for anything, and is very dorkish as her label implies. She is shown to be sadomasochistic as well, as she finds pleasure in watching other people, including herself, in pain and despair, and doesn't care of what she has said.

Sasha (Amphibia) - Like Sasha, Lindsay is shown to be persuasive and has a manipulative behavior towards her enemies. While she may be manipulative, she is also shown to be caring towards her family when times get serious.

Verosika Mayday (Helluva Boss) - Like Verosika, Lindsay is very seductive and actively attracted to play with her friends and enemies in a game of cat and mouse. She appears to be manipulative and cunning, as being a siren that seduces its victims to submission. While she is very persuasive in dealing with victims and clients, she hosts a hostile grudge towards anyone who disrespects her.

Oogie Boogie (The Nightmare Before Christmas) - They're both gamblers and they both love gambling.

Adagio Dazzle (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) - She is scheming and manipulative young adult girl who is only concerned with being noticed by others. Using her manipulation skills, she is able to sway the everyones' opinion with ease and tricking them by get rid of removing one of her enemies and murdering them. She also displays a degree of sadism and a considerable level of intelligence.

Leone (Akame Ga Kill) - Like Leone, Lindsay had a very relaxed, upbeat, and cheerful personality, and tends to display a lack of lady-like manners.