🗡️Valentino Thompson's Inspirations🗡️

Andrew Graves (The Coffin of Andy and Leyley) - Like Andrew, Val's behavior is often times sardonic and cynical, often replying sarcastically or in an exasperated manner. He finds his sister frustrating to converse with, and his being held captive with her only makes this resentment grow. Despite this, Valentino can be seen engaging in malicious collusion with her and they both collaborate to murder and take advantage of the various secondary characters to escape and survive.

Hachiman Hikigaya (OreGairu) - Like Hachiman, Valentino is initially a cynic, nihilistic, stoic loner. He is quite prideful; he does things by himself and has claimed to have never relied on anyone (other than Lindsay) Valentino refuses to accept anything he considers pity, sympathy, or charity. However, he is slowly revealed to be very caring and sensitive to the feelings of others. He will often rapidly think slightly sarcastic thoughts in response to.

Uzi Doorman (Murder Drones) - Like Uzi, Val perceives himself as an "angsty young adult", which he does fit to an extent, and notes that he has "crippling daddy issues" implying that his strained relationship with his (ex) father may lend to his nature, and to his "repressed emotional baggage". He is blunt, snarky and mostly cynical in general. He is typical of the phrase 'Bite me!' which is used as form of dismissal towards others.

Dee Shavagenbagen (Metal Family)- Like Dee, Valentino is fairly serious, and also very mean even when he isn't provoked. He is very sarcastic and a good liar.

Malina The Sour Demon (Helltaker) - Like Malina, Val fulfills his title as The Sour Hitman well, being irritable (especially in the presence of his sister Lindsay) He plays turn based strategy games as his preferred genre, and if Lindsay is to be believed, gets turned on by them. He displays a perpetual frown, as he is almost always in a grumpy mood. He dislikes masochists, such as his sister, which is somewhat ironic due to video gamers often displaying such tendencies when facing difficulty.

Beverly Marsh (IT 2017) - Like Beverly, Valentino is very insecure due to his uneasy life at home because of his bio father's abusive nature and being picked on at school most of the time. Nonetheless, he is very good-hearted.

Claire Wheeler (Monsters University) - Like Claire, Val is a emo punk boy. He is calm, collected and almost indifferent, rarely showing any emotion. While Val  looks like a negative person in appearance and has a dingy approach, he is actually kind and has a good attitude towards anyone, even though he doesn't express it so much.

Zooble (The Amazing Digital Circus) - Like Zooble, Val is seen as emotionless, short-tempered, and down to Earth.

Aria Blaze (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) - Like Aria, Val  is portrayed as being more level-headed than his sisters Lindsay and Cassie and often speaks in a rather bored disposition. He is shown to be just as cold and manipulative as his sister Lindsay. He is is rude, sarcastic and has has absolutely no respect to everyone around him.

Rachel Roth A.K.A Raven (Teen Titans 2003) - Like Raven, Valentino is one of the most mysterious characters out all of the Disventure camp characters. He is quiet, emotionless, studious, and sarcastic. He can always come up with a witty remark, specifically in reply to most of everyones' antics and attempts at humor.

Frederica Sawyer A.K.A. Sawyer the Cleaner (Black Lagoon) - Like Sawyer, Valentino is a sociopath who lacks remorse when he kills people with her chainsaw and exhibits various emotional issues. He has a vulnerable side, as shown by him blushing when he becomes the center of attention.