04

WARNINGS: Mild Cursing

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Elias Artino: Chapter 04

Marion, Delphine and me sat in the office waiting for the two other transfer students. They were taking.. longer than expected, but I was confident they would come. Marion and Delphine assured me that no one minds my stuttering and that I shouldn't be afraid to talk. Still, I was nervous. The only two people I have talked to this week was those two girls.

Talking to boys was more nerve racking than talking with girls. I don't know what it was, but boys were just hard to talk to. I wasn't interested in sports or anything and struggled to keep up with the male standards.

I groaned. These boys are taking forever! I thought.

Next to me, Delphine looked forward with an annoyed, bored look. "They are late." she said.

The office door flung open to reveal two large figures.

They were both boys. One was blonde with striking features. He looked like a European model— but then again, all Europeans are beautiful so I wouldn't know. The boy next to him had brown hair, a softer face and tan skin. From what I could tell, he was mixed and had a beautiful complexion. Milky brown skin and a pair of beautiful brown eyes. They were both tall and were dressed well. If I was them, I would show everything off.

"Sorry for being late." the brunette apologized. His nose crinkled up and his eyes met mine for a brief second before looking away. Did I smell? I questioned, giving him an odd look.

"I'm Kuro." the brunette introduced.

"I'm James." the blonde introduced.

I nodded. "A-and I'm Elias. These two are Marion and Delphine. I'll be giving you a t-tour of the school." I said, standing up. The two boys towered over me and left me feeling awkward. I could tell that they spoke different languages than English. Though their accents were subtle, if you really listened, you could hear it.

We all walked out of the office and I first led them to the lunchroom.

"This is where we eat?" Kuro asked.

"Yes?" I responded, a bit confused as to why his tone seemed shocked.

"This is jail. The tables are small and everything is dirty." he said. James snickered at that.

"Of course everything here is dirty. It's America. The land of the free!" James exclaimed. His blue eyes diverted to me. It was then I noticed that it wasn't just blue but also green. As soon as those eyes met mine, I was taken aback by how beautiful they were. "Isn't that right, Elias?" his tone was teasing.