07

WARNINGS: none

WARNINGS: none.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Elias Artino: Chapter 07

I trudged into school with bracelets hiding the odd mark on my wrist. It was also to control the pain since having something pressed against it made it more numb and less painful. I was basically my own doctor.. well if you can count an uneducated failing 16 year old a renowned doctor.

Today was a hot day but I still wore a hoodie was sweatpants. I no longer got very hot anymore. Since I wore winter clothing in summer, my body has slightly adjusted to accommodate my body heat. I knew it was stupid to wear such things out of insecurities, but you couldn't blame me. I just didn't like showing off.

"Hi Elias!" I heard a voice call.

I turned around to see Delphine with a bright smile on her face. Today, she wore makeup and gosh, I had never seen anyone that good with makeup. If I never met Delphine before, I would've mistaken it her real face. She was a true beauty but whatever she had on was highlighting her soft features even more.

"H-hi Del." I greeted, using her nickname. I saw her blush at that and tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. I over the past couple of days, I noticed that Delphine got flustered easily and that it was super fun to tease her. "Your makeup is really amazing!"

"T-thanks, Elias." she stuttered. I sent her a soft smile. "Anyway, I want to ask you something."

I tilted my head, "what is it?"

"Do you want to hangout with me and Marion after school? We are going downtown to check everything out. You some have to if you don't want to."

My eyes lit up. I haven't been invited to go out with anyone in years. This was my one chance to do so.

"Y-yes!" I cringed at how desperate I sounded and lowered my voice, "I would really like to hangout.."

"I am glad. I wanted to check downtown out with you and Marion. You guys are my friends."

It was my turn to blush. "Y-you're so—"

I yelped and fell back when I felt someone swing their arm over my shoulder.

"Hey Elias, hey cutie." James said, blowing a kiss over at Delphine.

I looked to my left to see Kuro standing next to me. He sent me a smile but I didn't return it out of shock. Kuro noticed and shoved James off of me. "Don't bother him with your fat ass arms." he said to James. James simply stuck his middle finger up and playfully smirked.