Meet Sidharth Suryavanshi 📖🥂

"Badi Maa I'm leaving tell mom!" Sidharth said as he wearing his shoes. He was wearing a casual outfit since he didn't have much work.

His outfit

"Don't forget Wednesday! And come back early!" Megha (his aunt) said as he went

"Don't forget Wednesday! And come back early!" Megha (his aunt) said as he went. "Ha ha!"

He quickly went to their office. "Good morning sir" the receptionist wished him. "Good morning to you to beautiful!" he said and winked at her playfully.

"Bhai kaha the aap?" his cousin Dev asked him. "I was packing my suitcase baba. I have to leave at night remember?" he replied. "Oh haa" "Yes and badme I won't have time"

"Alright guys listen now. The partnership with the Singhania's is going well. Sidharth you are going to Singapore for the meeting and Dev tomorrow you will leave for Gujarat for another meeting with dad"  Vedang went through their worklist.

"Ha we know all that bhai" Dev said sipping on his coffee. "iknow I was just reminding you" Vedang said.

"Ofcourse Devji aap itne bhulakkad jo ho(forgetful)" Sidharth said giggling.

"By the way bhai you do remember the meeting on Wednesday right?" Dev asked smiling mischievously at Sidharth.

"Oh you are really going for it?" Vedang asked while typing in his laptop. "Yeahh I guess let's see" Sidharth said sipping on his coffee.

"Seriously though bhai aapse ek ladki nhi pat payi" Dev said as Sidharth smacked his head lightly.

"Would you shut up! And it's just a meeting!" he rolled his eyes making the other two laugh.

"I hear wedding bells" Vedang chuckled a bit. "Veda you too seriously like this kid wasn't enough"

"Excuse me I'm not a kid" Dev said getting offended. "You are" "I'm not" "YOU ARE" "IM NO-" "Guyss bass!!" Vedang shouted at them laughing.

"All the best Sidharth..but you know you don't have to meet if you don't want to" Vedang said.

"I know but I don't mind its just a meeting anyways" Sidharth replied as the other two nodded.

There was a knock at the door. "Sorry to disturb but Mr. Ram has asked for the pendrive sir he needs it for the meeting" "What pendrive?" Sidharth asked.

"OHH FUCKKK" Dev shouted holding his head. "What??" Sidharth asked. "I forgot the pendrive shit!" "WHAT??!!!" Vedang and Sidharth both shouted at the same time.

"DEV SERIOUSLY?!" Vedang yelled at him. "When is the meeting?" Sidharth asked the assistant.

"In about 30 mins sir" "It's in the safe" Dev said looking down. "I'll go and bring it" he said and stood up.

"It will take atleast 45 mins for you to go and come back bhai" Dev said worried.

"Do we have another choice?? You can't go you are needed here! I'm leaving! try to delay as much as possible" Sidharth said as he rushed out.

"Maa there's a pendrive in the safe of the study room please give it to Aditi and tell her to meet me at the junction. It's needed urgently!" he called his mom on the way.

There was a lot of traffic. Finally after waiting the signal went green but just before he could cross it a girl ran infront of his car making him press the brakes. Fortunately there were no cars behind.

He angrily rushed out of the car. He expected an apology from her as she was the one who ran but

"Aapko gaadi chalani aati nhi hai kya?" she shouted at him.

"What?"

___________
Do y'all like Sid???!!🩷