Chapter 3: You've got to be kidding me

In Singapore,

Meera and Sidharth both landed in Singapore.

After collecting her luggage, Meera made her way through the Singapore airport.

Just as she reached the exit, she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Miss Green Light herself. Fancy meeting you here."

Meera turned sharply, her eyes narrowing as she saw Sidharth leaning casually against a pillar, his trademark smirk firmly in place.

"You've got to be kidding me," she muttered under her breath.

"Missed me, Meera ji?" Sidharth said, his tone teasing as he pushed himself off the pillar and walked towards her.

"Hardly," Meera shot back. "What are you doing here, Sidharth?"

"Business, of course," he replied with a shrug. "And you? What brings you to Singapore?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but I'm here for my best friend's wedding" Meera said, trying to keep her voice steady.

"Acha, shaadi? Maybe I'll crash it. I do love a good party," Sidharth teased.

"Don't even think about it," Meera snapped, glaring at him.

"Relax, Meera. Just kidding," he chuckled.

They exited the airport together, with Sidharth occasionally tossing teasing comments her way.

Meera did her best to ignore him, but his persistent flirting was hard to overlook.

As they reached the taxi stand, Meera's annoyance grew when she realized they were heading to the same hotel.

" Seriously?! You've got to be kidding me," she muttered again.

"What's wrong now?" Sidharth asked, genuinely curious.

"I'm staying at The Grand," Meera said, her voice filled with dread.

Sidharth's grin widened. "Looks like we're going to be neighbors. What a coincidence.

"More like a nightmare," Meera mumbled.

When they arrived at The Grand, Sidharth insisted on helping Meera with her luggage.

"I can handle it, thank you," Meera said, trying to pull her suitcase away.

"I know you can, but what kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't offer to help?" Sidharth said, refusing to let go.

"Suit yourself," Meera muttered, giving up the struggle.

At the check-in counter, they found out their rooms were on the same floor. Meera couldn't decide if it was bad luck or a twisted joke from the universe.

"Great, now I'll have to see your annoying face every day," Meera said as they walked towards the elevator.

"Admit it, Ms. Meera, you're secretly thrilled," Sidharth teased.

"Keep dreaming," she shot back, rolling her eyes.

They reached their floor, and Sidharth walked Meera to her room, much to her dismay.

"You know, you're kind of cute when you're frustrated," he said softly.

"Don't get any ideas, Sidharth," she warned.

"Too late," he replied with a wink. "Goodnight, Meera ji Sweet dreams."

"Yeah, right," she muttered, finally getting the door open and stepping inside.
_______

please vote and comment would mean alot🎀