Chapter 10: I just wanted to

Hey lovely people! Before we start, I just want to thank you all soo much for being this patient💕
It really means a lot, I almost lost my motivation and was gonna stop writing(im not kidding) but...
I read all your comments and it makes me very happy 💗

Enjoy reading;)
___________________________

"Meera, i dont know what they have asked from you but whatever you decide is completely upto you."

Meera nodded, feeling a sense of resolve building within her. "You’re right."

Sidharth gave her a reassuring smile. "And remember, no matter what, you’re not alone."

Meera felt a wave of gratitude and something more, something she couldn’t quite define. "Thank you, Sidharth. Sacchi."

He stood up, and went near the door, but turned back one last time. "Good night, Meera."

By that time Meera had already gotten up, and went till the door to see him off, but something inside her won't let her leave.

The tension in the room shifted bringing them back to their last encounter.

Sidharth looked into Meera’s eyes, seeing the vulnerability and strength within her. He was worried for her. He didn't know why, but he was.

Without thinking, he leaned closer, brushing a stray lock of hair from her face. "And remember, you’re stronger than you think."

Meera’s breath hitched as she looked up at him, her heart pounding. In that moment, all her worries seemed to fade away.

She stepped outside closing the door behind her. Sidharth looked at her confused.

Before she knew what she was doing, she grabbed Sidharth’s collar and pulled him close, crashing her lips onto his. The kiss was fierce, fueled by anger and pent-up emotions.

Sidharth was taken aback. "Meera what are yo-" he asked.

"sh ! i-im sorry but I dont know what I'm doing..i just wanted to" Meera breathlessly responded, gulping.

Sidharth's eyes softened understanding her situation.

She kissed him again. "Can I?" she asked. Sidharth was taken aback for a moment, but he quickly responded, his hands moving to her waist, pulling her closer.

The kiss deepened, turning from frustrated to passionate. Sidharth’s hands roamed up her back, sending shivers down her spine.

Meera’s fingers tangled in his hair, tugging him closer, needing to feel every inch of him.

They broke apart, both breathing heavily. Sidharth’s eyes were dark with desire as he looked at her.

“Meera, are you okay?,” he murmured, his voice slightly worried.

No. Sidharth please,” Meera whispered, pulling him back in for another kiss. This time, it was slower, more deliberate.

She could feel the tension between them, the electricity in the air.

Sidharth’s hands moved to her face, cupping her cheeks as he kissed her deeply.

Meera melted into his touch, her body responding to him in ways she couldn’t control.

She pressed closer, her hands sliding down his chest, feeling the hard muscles beneath his shirt. His hand cupped her face, thumb brushing against her cheek.

They stumbled back into Sidharth’s room, which was just on the other side of her room.

The door closing behind them. Sidharth backed her up against the wall, his lips never leaving hers.

Meera gasped as his hands roamed down her curves, sending waves of heat through her.

Sidharth,” she breathed, breaking the kiss momentarily. “This... this is crazy.” Sidharth whispered, feeling a bit reluctant.

“Crazy, but feels right,” she whispered against his lips before kissing him again.

Meera’s mind was a whirlwind, but she couldn’t stop. She didn’t want to stop.

She pulled at Sidharth’s shirt, wanting to feel his skin against hers. He obliged, quickly discarding his shirt but never touched hers.

Meera removed her cardigan by herself leaving her just in her camisole top.

Their bare skin touched, and it felt like fire. Meera arched into him, her breath hitching as he kissed down her neck, nipping at her sensitive skin.

He kissed her deeply, passionately, making her feel things she had never felt before. The kiss was filled with unspoken emotions.

They sat down on the sofa. He pulled her closer, his arms wrapping around her waist as she climbed onto his lap, their bodies pressing together in a silent confession of mutual attraction.

Meera felt a rush of desire as she deepened the kiss, her hands tangling in Sidharth's hair.

"Sid-sidharth" Meera whispered breathless, between the kisses. Sidharth looked at her for just 3 seconds, her eyes pleading him to continue and he proceeded to leave wet kisses on her jaw.

"Sid.." Meera whispered with urgency, low key grinding on his lap but Sidharth held her thighs tightly stopping them from any movement.

Meera’s hand roamed all over this chest and biceps.

Sidharth was a HOT MAN. She knew it, she saw it.

Unable to control herself, her hands went lower from his chest to his abdomen, holding the hem of his pants, making Sidharth slow down his kisses.

She was trying to open the button of his pants when-

___________________________

Our Hate and Our Fate are related book:)
So might as well check out the other book💕

Vote and Comment💕