Note✍️

DISCLAIMER

This books and all of it's contents are
copyrighted and belong to me and only
me. Do not publish on other platforms
or plagiarize it into stories under other
accounts. It will not be tolerated and
immediate action will be taken. I have a lot of lovely readers to support me, so don't risk it:)

Also if you wish to make reels or posts on
this account, you are free to do so, but please let me know on insta or tag me so that I am aware as well.

Please follow me on @Chai.n.toast on insta for more reels, mini spoilers, and exclusive facts about the book.

Author's Note

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for choosing to read my book. Writing this novel has been an incredible journey, full of emotions and hard work, and I’m excited to share it with you.

"Enemies to Lovers" is a story about Meera Malhotra and Sidharth Suryavanshi, two people with a complicated past who find themselves crossing paths again. It’s a tale of misunderstandings, second chances, and the power of love. Through their story, I hope to show how love can heal and bring people together, even when things seem difficult.

We’ve all had moments of conflict and heartache, and my hope is that you’ll see parts of your own experiences in Meera and Sidharth’s journey. I want you to feel their pain, laugh with them, and cheer them on as they grow and find their way back to each other.

This book is not just about romance; it’s about the strength and the belief that love can mend even the deepest wounds. Sometimes, the people who challenge us the most help us grow the most.

Thank you for joining me on this journey. Your support means everything to me, and I hope this story touches your heart and stays with you long after you finish it.

With love,