Chapter 136: Abandon All Hope

Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

- Akame ga Kill World -

Few hours later flying in the sky, I arrived in the east of Capital, looking for Erza and others. I'm worried about them especially when I heard about my daughters Nana and Kurē are here with them.

Arriving near their location, I noticed some assassins and soldiers sneaking towards their direction.

Frowning at them,

"Don't tell me... They are attacking Erza and others nonstop even at night. Unforgivable!"

*Calm down, Adam. Don't worry, the Simp Goddess and Goddess Eris are with them so they're going to be fine. They won't let anyone of them get hurt.* Reginleif spoke to me through telepathy in her knuckleduster form.

Her words gave me a piece of mind

"Okay."

I jumped down from my magic staff, grabbing and putting it back in my dimensional storage.

Landing in front of those sneaking bastards, crashing the ground.

*Thud!!*

"What!?"

They were surprised when I suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Sneaking to attack my love ones, peace will be never an option for you guys." I said, grinning.

"Everyone, kill him!" One of them shouted.

"Reginleif, let's do this." I took a fighting stance.

*Yes, Adam.*

I wanted to test this knuckleduster against them.

One of them jumped on me, swinging his sword.

Swinging my right fist, it landed through his chest.

"Huh?"

My fist punch a hole on his chest, splattering some blood on his comrades.

The assassin just dropped on the ground dead.

His comrades were completely shock.

I was surprised too because my punch is not that strong during nighttime.

*Adam, I'm a weapon who can kill a God. Using me against a normal human, of course, they will utterly destroyed.* she explained.

...

"Okay, I won't use you for now."

*Why!?*

"No, I don't want my daughters see me bathed in human blood. They won't come near me, seeing me like that."

*Okay...*

Wiping the blood on the knuckleduster, I hid it back to my pocket.

"Stay there for now as I beat the sh*t out of them."

Taking out multiple throwing knives from my dimensional storage, me and my stand threw it concurrently around my enemies.

"Sorry, I'm gonna take this seriously."