Chapter 6: Yunyun's Birthday

Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Thanks.)

____________________

Few days later, near the Tomb of the Evil God in the Crimson Demon Village.

*Booooom!!!*

Wolbach casted an Explosion spell.

"Amazing! Please do it once more." Megumin said while her eyes are twinkling.

Wolbach felt tired after she casted the explosion spell, she walked towards the big rock and sat on top of it. She glanced at Megumin and said,

"I'm sorry, Megumin, but explosion magic is an advance spell and is unrivaled in terms of pure destructive power. However, it consumes so much mana that even spell casters like me would find my mana more than half drained after using it once."

Megumin became a little sad, but Wolbach cheered her up,

"Don't worry, I'll demonstrate it again tomorrow, but for now I'll teach to how to cast the spell."

Megumin happily smiled and nodded.

While Wolbach is discussing the information about the explosion magic, Harukin arrived at them while carrying a slightly big lunch box covered in big cloth, he opened the lunch box and showed it to the two of them. Each box contains several kinds of cuisine like fried onion duck, rice with sprinkled sea weed, fried and chopped flying cabbage, jelly filled donuts (Onigiri), chopped lettuce with ketchup mixed with mayonnaise toppings, fried fish, tamagoyaki, several kinds of sliced fruits and berries and others.

"Please help yourself and enjoy eating." he said with confident smile on his face.

Wolbach made a happy expression and said with gratitude,

"Harukin, thank you very much as always. The food that you cooked for us are really delicious and delightful that even I really love it."

Harukin gives her a thumbs up and replied,

"No problem here, please take care of my twin sister."

Wolbach nodded as a response.

After that, Harukin took and cleaned their dishes, he said his goodbye to them and went back home.

---

While walking along the road of farm district, he saw the Village Chief house in the center of the village. Suddenly, he felt that he forgotten something very important, he opened his system by pointing his index finger in front of him then slid it down on something in the air.

A transparent screen appeared just like a window menu of computer in front of him that only he can see. It was like a gamers menu in RPG's games that also appeared in VR games, but it has limited options and others are locked.

________________

Welcome!

Harukin

Gender: Male
Age: 6
Race: Human

[Status]
[Inventory]
[Skills]
[Special Abilities]
[Friend System <Locked>]
[Navigation System <Locked>]

[Exit]

Date and Time:
03/01/xxxx 2:44 PM

_________________

Harukin was scanning around the screen when he saw the date and time below the screen. A sweat appeared on his forehead when he remembered the important thing that he forgotten,