Chapter 169: Konosuba Side Part 1007

Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(3rd Person's POV)

- Alternate Konosuba World -

----Evening

In the guild, sitting on the dining table.

"Sun-kun is taking his time... Everyone what are we going to do?" Maple asked, leaning her upper body on the table.

She's bored and nothing to do because the quest is locked without Haru bringing Sally in their party.

Esdeath was sitting beside her, leaning on the table while drinking her juice.

She can't drink alcohol because of her younger appearance. Even though she wanted but the bartender won't give her a booze.

It seems she doesn't care about any conversation if it's not Haru talking to her.

Right now, she sitting on a blonde crusader who's name is Lalatina and she's breathing heavily while being turned on.

Komi Shouko sitting in front them was watching over the three children playing together with Astolfo.

Nana and Kurē are riding on the back of Astolfo while he walks on all fours.

Diona pouted because there's no space on his back for her to ride.

She ran towards Komi her mother,

"Mom, I want to ride too." she pointed at them while tugging her mother's uniform.

...

Komi didn't say anything and went out of her seat.

She leaned down, walking on all fours.

Glancing on her daughter, she nodded.

"Yay!" Diona happily ride on her back.

All the guys around the guild are looking at them.

She noticed some men are trying to peek on her mother's skirt.

She glared at the them menacingly,

"Stop peeking at my mom or else I pluck out your eyes!" she spoke at them with sharp tongue.

All of them looked away from her, whistling.

Some of them are captivated by Esdeath beauty but when they tried to approach her, they felt a very dangerous aura that just getting close her will kill them. But when they noticed that there's a blonde, young woman crusader she's sitting on, they realized she's a sadist, making their face paler and stayed away from her.

Not far from their dining table, Kazuma and his friend which is a young man with a slender body, blonde hair, and a black mole under his left eye. His usual outfit consists of a neck choker, a red track jacket with cuffed sleeves, bandaged forearms, brown pants with tucked socks, and black shoes.

(Img<<<)

The two of them drinking, looking at the new beauties that arrived in the guild.

"Dust! Do you know these new people?" Kazuma asked, sipping his beer.

"Nope. This is the first time I saw them... But not bad... Those girls are high level beauties. Especially that tall girl with long dark purple hair. She looked like a goddess... Bad thing is... she seems to be already married and had one daughter who's riding on her back. Giiii~ her husband must be a lucky bastard having such a beautiful wife! I'm jealous!" Dust said then drink all his booze on his cup.