Chapter 177: Highschool Dxd Side Part 8

Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(3rd Person's POV)

(A/N: Gaia is too horny and Harukin is like a child due to excitement right now so writing in 3rd person might be better.)

- Highschool DxD World -

--- With Sun and Earth going out of the student council office together with Sona and Tsubaki,

The four of them walked along the hallway, showing the couple around the Academy.

With Sun defeating Sona in a game of chess, the loser will have to accept the request of the victor.

And show them around the Academy is one of the part of the bet.

While walking together,

"That was out of your character, Sona. I was quite surprised when you reacted out nowhere like that to him. You're acting strange... Did something happened that I hadn't notice?" Tsubaki spoke to Sona, asking her.

"Nothing, it just that... I can't deal with someone like him." Sona touched her forehead in headache.

(Img<<<)

"Why?"

"He... He reminded of my big sister who's also quite childish." Sona answered.

(Img<<<)

...

"Also, when he ate the cake I baked myself... he was enjoying eating it like it's the most the delicious cake ever even though he honestly told me that it was bland and awful." she followed, slightly blushing as she looks away.

But she still able to maintain her strict expression,

*Sigh*

She sighed,

"Him and my big sister has some kind of similarities which is very troublesome for me."

"You have it hard, Sona." Tsubaki said, fixing the position of her glasses.

Few minutes later, Sun and Earth stopped in front of a certain room.

"Is something wrong?"

The four of them glanced at door of the room.

It was a girl's changing room written on the top of the door.

They can hear several female voices inside.

It just means that it is currently being used.

Sun suddenly frowned,

"Sun-kun, are you curious what's behind this door? Do you want to peek on the girls changing inside?" Earth said, teasing him with perverted expression.

Sun-kun looked at her girlfriend with disgusted expression, becoming disappointed of her.

"Hey, Sun-kun! What's with that look?"

(Sample<<<)

Sun just opened the door and went inside normally,

Sona and Tsubaki was very surprised from what he did,

"Hey! that's--"

He already entered inside.

Several girls in their underwear can be seen inside changing their clothes.