Chapter 7

3 months later...
Leo

"Sleepover time!" Leo exclaimed in her pajamas. "Girls! Gather up! No boys' allowed unless your Taurus!"

"Why Taurus?" Gemini raised an eyebrow. "I want to be there too!"

"Girls only!"

"But, I'll miss Aqua too much!"

"Shut up Gem! No one likes a clingy boyfriend."

"Aqua does..." He mumbled under his breath although Leo didn't seemed to have heard him.

"Everyone in the basement!" Leo ordered.

  All the girls gathered in the basement forming a circle.

  Leo was first to talk and stood up to make an announcement. "First order of business! We need to welcome Cancer to her first official sleepover. We always start with a good gossip session with our selection of snacks."   She pointed at the table covered in chips, cookies, soft drinks, etc. "After that, well... we'll figure out later. "

"So, anyone caught your eye?" Aquarius curiously asked Cancer with a smirk.

"Not really..." She answered although her tone was a bit hesitant.

  Seeing her awkward state, Leo decided to continue the conversation. "I have a crush one Virgo." She confidently told everyone.

  This made Libra flinch. She hadn't told any them of their relationship, as Virgo and she had decided to keep it low-key, and now she was feeling bad.

  Of course, Leo noticed her change of behavior. "Libra, are you okay?"

"No, it's just... I've been seeing him and-" She started talking. "I'll break up with him!" She exclaimed trying to salvage her friendship.

"Fuck no!" A man screamed with the door swinging.

"Way to go, Virgo. You blew our cover."

"Shut Cap!"

All the girls looked at then with questioned looks.

Earlier that day...

  The girls were downstairs occupied with their sleepover. The guys, upstairs, were bored out of their mind. That was when Gemini suggested to spy on the girl. And of course, all the guys went along with his plan.

  So they hid behind the basement's door. That was until Virgo thought he was going to get dumped...

Back to present...

"You guys were spying on us!" Aries exclaimed.

"Shut up Aries." Virgo coldly told her before turning to Libra. "You are NOT breaking up with me!"

"That's not your decision!" Leo retorted.

"It is when she's dumping for her friend! It'll be one thing if it was her own decision, but that doesn't seem to be the case!" He argued back.

"Look, Virgo. Leo likes you, and she's my friend!" Libra tried defending Leo.

"So you're going to defend her! Have you thought about how I would feel! Why should you break up with me for a girl I'm never going to like back?!"