Chapter 13

Capricorn

"Everyone! We are going to the casino!" He loudly and enthusiastically announced as he walked in the living.

  Everybody groaned in annoyance except for Cancer, who wasn't exactly sure what was going on.

  He had gathered them saying he had an exciting news, but it was the opposite.

"Wait? Why are you guys so...against his idea?" Cancer asked as she made I contact with everyone. She was quite ignorant to the situation.

"Capricorn has a gambling addiction." Libra told her. "He's great at poker and bluffing, but he's obsessed with slot machines..."

"And his luck is shitty." Virgo chimed in, finishing her sentence.

"My old man taught me how! And he's a great man!" Capricorn argued. He wasn't thrilled that they were disagreeing with everything he said.

"And how's your old man?" Aries inquired. "He is, what's the word?" She turned to Saggitarius for help. She didn't need it, but she felt it was necessary to tease him a little bit.

"In debt deeper than Jack Dawson!" Saggitarius added in a exaggerating manner.

  Capricorn looked at all of them with a pout. This caused Libra to join his side out of pity. She had always had a weakness when it came to sad faces.

  She turned to Aries and suggested a solution. "Let's go with him. And Aries can be his babysitter." She gave her a wink knowing the great matchmaking work she just did.

  This made Aries blush internally, but of course, she was still in denial and had to put on a discontent expression despite feeling the complete opposite.

"Fine..." She grumbled.

"What am I?! Five!" Capricorn complained at the mention of a babysitter.

"Be happy we're even going." Libra snapped at his response. "You might have gotten me with that pout of yours, but don't push it."

"We need to plan our outfits!" Leo exclaimed surprising everyone.

...

Aries:

Taurus:

Taurus: