Chapter 5

Virgo

"Virgo? Is my sister okay?" Scorpio asked him. "I saw her coming home with you and she looked very depressed."

"She had a bad date." He answered monotonely without looking up from his phone.

"Could you call for dinner?"

  Virgo nodded and went upstairs. He knocked on her door. No answer.

  He knocked again, but still nothing.

  He decided to take a chance and opened it slowly.

  The room was dark. All he managed to distinct was Libra's silhouette on her bed.

"Libra? It's time to eat." He said softly.

"I'm not hungry." She groaned.

  Virgo sighed. It was clear he didn't know what to do. "Look. How about I'll make it up to you and we can go get coffee tomorrow."

  This caught Libra's attention as she managed to at least look at him.

  She stared daggers at him as she tried to get an explanation out of him.

  So he did.

"I really like you, Libra. For some reason, you have this trusting air that makes me want to tell you everything that's on my heart. So please, you need to eat." He confessed with a pleading look.

  For the first time, Libra was able to read his emotions who were all over his face. He was sincere and she could tell. She managed to get up and at least look at him in his eyes.

"Are you asking me out?" She asked unsurely.

"Depends, do you want to?"

"Maybe..."

  That frustrated Virgo a little bit. "Look. I suck at feelings. I suck at putting them into words and I'm terrible at expressing them. So help me a little bit here, Libra." He begged her pleadingly.

  She let out a laughter. "I was going to play hard to get, but this doesn't seem like it's going to work with you."

"So is that a yes?" He asked as dense as ever.

"Yes, Virgo. I like you too." She said with a smile before giving him a light peck on the lips which made him blush like crazy.

...

Taurus

  It was already Monday and Taurus had just started working. Pisces and Scorpio were currently talking to the manager for a chance to get a job, while he was occupied scanning a client's items.

"That will 9.99 ma'am."

  The old woman handed him the money.

  He was exhausted. He had been working for two hours already and his legs were killing him. His chair had broken yesterday and they had yet to give him another one.
"
Next customer please!" He called out.

  A group of men, around his age walked up. "Taurus?"

  Taurus felt like his heart was about to stop beating. It was him. The guys who used to torment him during his entire years.

  Homo, sissy, pussy. Those were words they used to call him. Over and over again. If only they never found out he was gay. If only.

  He swallowed his pride and pretended not to recognize him. "I don't think we know each other." He told the man with a smile. "Please but your purchased items on the counter so I can scan them."

"Oh, really? You don't remember us? 'Cause we sure do. You're that homo kid who went to our school." They mocked him.

"Please leave me alone..." He desperately begged.

"Oh com'on! We used to be friends homo kid. You would let us beat the crap out of you without a word coming out of your mouth. A bit like you're doind right now."

  Taurus stood there in silence as they mocked him. He was still traumatized by everything and he couldn't let out a single sound.

"Admit it. You're weak."

"Hey Taurus! Who are these guys?"

  It was Pisces. Pisces had come to his rescue. Scorpio was there too, following him from close behind.

"Is this your boyfriend?" The bully asked. At first, he was trying to intimidate them, but after taking a good look at their face, he realized the mistake he had made.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Scorpio exclaimed.

"I'm an old pal of homo kid over here."

"Say that again?!" Pisces raised an eyebrow with that intimidating face of his.

  The guy stayed quiet. It was clear Pisces wasn't one to mess with.

"That's what I thought. Now fuck off you piece of shit who has nothing better to do with his life so he torments people who are much better than him."

"Don't talk to me like that!" He aggressively shouted.

"Shut up. You still live with your mom so get a job and stop being a failure." Pisces told him bluntly not giving a single fuck about his feelings.

  The bully attempted to land one last attack on Taurus and jumped on him trying to land a hit. But fortunately for Taurus, Scorpio was much quicker and pinned him to the floor.

"Out you motherfucker." He told him and pointed at the door.

  Embarrassed and badly humiliated, he left hiding his face.

  Pisces turned to Taurus. "Mind explaining?"

  So Taurus told him. About all the homophonic slurs they used to call him. All the times they would beat him up since he wad an easy target.   How they turned their entire school against him. It felt nice letting it out for the first time ever. It felt like a heavy weight had been taken off his mind.

I am on fire 🔥!!! 5 chapters in one week!
I am loving the Vibra and Taurus x Pisces ( haven't found a ship name yet) development!
Please comment and vote 🫶🫶🫶