Chapter 16

Gemini

  Everyone was currently in the car on their way to the amusement park.

  After the fiasco at the casino, Aries felt guilty for ruining their trip (well at least for Virgo, Leo and Capricorn) so she decided to bring everyone there.

  Unfortunately for them, there was quite a lot of traffic. Their van was practically frozen in place.

"When are we getting there???" Leo whined loudly from the back. "It's too long!!!"

"Calm down, Leo." Aries scolded her from the driver's seat. "We're already halfway there."

"Which rides are everyone going on?" Libra asked.

"Food court..." Virgo groaned next to her.

"You know you shouldn't eat before getting on a ride." Scorpio said.

"I'm not going on any..."

"Why?!" Saggitarius yelled in disbelief. "What's the point of going there if you're not going on a ride!?"

"Virgo is scared of heights." Libra laughed out loud. "He only agreed because I called him a chicken for not going."

  Aquarius used that opportunity to take a jab at him. "You're scared of heights?! Even Taurus isn't!"

"Joke all you want, but I promise you, you won't be laughing when you'll fall to your death." Virgo retorted. "Now I'm going to take a nap. You can tease Capricorn. He's scared of heights too."

"Virgo! Why did you tell them?!" The guy mentioned exclaimed before crossing his arms and mumbling. "I told you in confidence..."

"How many people are scared of heights in this friend group?!" Leo asked.

"Capricorn, Virgo and Gemini, I think." Aquarius counted on her fingers. "Bunch of chickens..."

  She mumbled that last part hoping none would hear her. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't exactly discreet and received a loud scold from her boyfriend.

"Did you just call me a chicken?!" Gemini yelled out. "Also, I am not scared of heights. I am scared of plummeting to death."

"Believe what you want..."

  Suddenly, the car stopped, revealing the amusement park.

"We're here." Aries announced.

  Saggitarius was first to get out and immediately ran to the entrance. That is until he realized Aries was keeping their tickets. So the poor guy had to do a u-turn back to her.

  The line wasn't too long, fortunately.

  Scorpio, Saggitarius, Leo and Libra went for the biggest and scariest ride they could find.

  Taurus, at first, had followed them reluctantly before changing his mind. Pisces and him left for a less terrifying one with Cancer, who also ran away after seeing the ride the others have chose.

  Aquarius decided to sacrifice her trip to keep Gemini company. They both left to play at the multiple carnival stands placed around them.

  Lastly, Aries, Capricorn and Virgo went to play with the bumper cars.
Virgo wasn't keen with the idea of being a third-wheel, but where else could he go?