Chapter 25

Aries

"You can do it." She kept repeating to herself as an attempt to muster up her courage.

Today was the day she was going to confess her feelings to Capricorn.

Was she terrified?

Of course! Petrified even.

She wanted to walk away like she usually would.

But this was not the time to be a coward. She needed to be brave in order for this relationship to even start, or at least, maybe start.

When she was younger, she used to be a gang leader. It was her that made others cower in fear, not the other way around.

Now it seems there is someone new on top of the food chain. Capricorn.

She kept debating in front of his door. She wanted to leave and go back to fantasizing only.

Just as she was about to give up, her hand started moving by itself and left three knocks on the door. Ones she didn't even realized she left before it was too late to back out.

Capricorn was now standing in front of her with his hair tied. She didn't know what was going on, she just knew that whatever he did with it, it just really turned her on.

So much that her thoughts were blanked and she almost didn't hear him talk.

"Aries? Aries?" Capricorn called her out of her daydream and frantically waving his hand in front of her.

She quickly snapped out of it and stared at the ground embarrassed.

"Could we talk?" She nervously asked.

"Sure. Come in." He answered, inviting her into his room.

Aries wanted to slap herself so badly for the way she was acting. She felt no better than a teenage girl when faced with her crush.

"I think I know what you wanna talk about." Capricorn told her, immediately making her tense.

Did he knew she was going to confess? Did he already prepare for his rejection?

"Really...?"

He nodded.

"Since you already know, I guess I'm gonna leave now."

She turned her back at him, hoping he would-

"Wait, Aries!" He stopped her, just like she had hoped. "I didn't even get to thank you."

That last bit confused her. What did he mean by that? Thank her for what? Making him feel loved?

She raised an eyebrow. "Thank me for what?"

"For everything. I find you to be a very caring person. I know you see me as a little brother and I think it is honor."

Aries eyes were wide opened. What the fuck did she just witness!?

"When did I say that exactly?" She inquired, hoping to learn how the hell he reached this conclusion.

"You didn't. I just assumed since you've always treated me differently than the others."