Wedding Night-Uh, Day

I sat up and couldn't breathe! Cevit Ion waved the purple cylinder away and held me. "Be calm. I shall nae send either of you to danger, any more."

"But, we saved lives!" I wailed.

"Eae, and because I saw these memories, I send help! We have options, because of your report, Farnsworth. Be calm."

When he called me by my last name, my DS name, I did calm down. I'm still DS, even though it never happened. It's like it all happened. I remember it like it happened.

Farley sat up and Fa supported him. "O, Ella, come to me!"

I ran to him and we sobbed. They carried us fast, to a room. All our new brothers and sisters ran after us, then the ones that looked like us looked at each other. He knelt.

They put us on the bed and left fast! Farley hugged me and kissed my head. "Are you well? Did pains leave you, my love? O!"

Bells rang like a bell choir! I giggled. It kept on. His chest vibrated with his heartbeats, like thumps against my chest! Oh, that's Zheien love! I hummed between giggles.

For an hour we enjoyed delight. Farley recited beautiful poetry in his mind, and I felt loved. I projected the love I had for him and realized, my telepathy's awake! Our minds embraced as warmly as the arms around one another.

Farley fell asleep and I brought Konomai. He touched his head and relaxed. "O, I feared, but he is well. He holds warmth! Eae, he is healthy now, as long as we protect him from more injury."

"I'm worried, Kono! My little brother--"

Our twins brought our entire family in here! Karl got up on the bed. "Wow! Aliens, just like you said—uh, you're twins, now?"

My double giggled. "This is Elshar Farley. We can live on Earth and spy on slavers. Pirad gave us special tools so we can find 'em and turn 'em in, just like Batman! Here's your sister. I'm her twin, like those girls you like at school."

"I dunno if I wanna date 'em. What if I marry one and she decides to send her sister in our bedroom?"

My face burned, but she laughed and gave him a green cube. "This can tell. See? Here's my Alliance record, and my sis'."

Both of them showed Sigan Mas! How? But my title was Diplomat-In-Aid. Hers was Student. And, she's shown as my twin sister. There is a tiny diff in our genetics. Progs can tell us apart. And, my age is 18. Hers is 0? Physical age is 18. Wow.

I expected not to be able to have a convo with anyone, but my sis and Karl talked and we didn't hear 'em. Nice!

Daddy spoke first. "Hon, we're coming with you. Where's that place? The yellow planet. We looked at all of 'em, but we want to live near you. How's my son?" He watched Farley sleeping.

Farley's fa came in. Bowed. "My bae's well is fragile. We must nae upset him. I am Konaris, Diplomat Of Esta Faho. All of our cities of Rahn Estar border Elshar Zheiea's Earthan colony. You may have any features you wish. See Earth Esta Faho."

A yellow world with green sky zoomed in. The entire Beltline with all its parks was there between the three cities, and Piedmont Park bordered Terminus and had a steam train!

Jo and Rose just looked depressed.

Fa noticed. "Sae, what is wrong?" He touched the backs of both their heads.

Jo sighed. "It's empty. I only see one house there, and it's bare! How can I make any friends?" All she does is complain about her drab, brown hair and her boring brown eyes. She's pretty, but she looks younger than 16. Just try to tell her she's pretty. She finds hundreds of reasons why she's not.