Ashapat, Master Healer Of Elshar Zheien

Ashapat also had silver curls and shook as he stepped out there. His skin was light gray. "My bae and sae, I also spoke long with Ahstam, who sits with Cev's family. He is a cloned ba of Ahstam, and will work in Rainbow. Many of his clones will go to each prov's Healers Chamber. We will have clones of every notable healer including Mehai Of Ishah, before slavers trained him for their work, Feia Na, Founder Of Ishah, Via, Master Healer Of Ishah, Pie, Master Healer Of MarKu, Pie, Master Healer Of Ye~, Aib, Master Healer Of Eans, Math~an, Master Healer Of Escet Vuans, and more. Clones of myself and my bae will also go to each prov. If a family has need of one to stay with him, his healer may request a clone of any healer that pleases him. Pirad can add skills of a hundred healers with abilities to benefit Zheien, who are mixed with Elshar. Our healing is difficult at best, but Rahn Estar suffered as nae colony has. We need to tell our healers of even minor unwells."

I looked over at Cevit Ion's family. He kept a hand on Jirris in his lap. Farley told me most people don't know that's his younger brother, that they kept all of his family a secret for fear that his enemies would kill him. He had classes with him at Sigan Mas, and he also finished that year. He took all of them to Marenalay to meet Pondaiash and learn from him. They all rescued students who got hurt or drugged by Elshars posing as students. I couldn't imagine going to GSU if students were waiting to attack me! High school was bad enough--

"Our plan is to gather in the buildings of Rainbow, outside us. Those couples who wish privacy may have a room with familiar furnishings, and their healer will have a bed in the hall outside their portal. I ask that when nae needing privacy, all remain on a bed in the main chamber that we can offer healing oft.

"Many of us learned to ignore unwells, to make travel possible, and to do important work for our lieges. Now we can easily make cloned bae and sae, and each of them may choose to continue work that they have memories of skills to accomplish. Their records will state the fact that they are clones, and once, in the early days of the Alliance, clones were common and shared work. Any person may send his cloned ba or sa to do his work, on any world.

"There is nae need for death with honor in your occupations. Ry'nao said we are to cease this practice, that we healers long protested! Of all Zheien, deaths of preventable unwells are most common in those mixed with Elshars, and all of us have yellow skin. The second highest number of these are Eans, and those with green skins. Third highest is the Yeff, even though their skins are orange. Eans and Yeff had to undergo extreme genetic modifications to live on their worlds, but Pirad changed their worlds so they are now healthy!" His blue eyes turned light. He smoothed his white robe, that had blue-green borders, and Tessite decorations tinkled.

"He gave us Elshar Zheiea, a world with nae poisons, and nae mines! All mineral that would be mined moved to Esta Faho, and all mining, shipbuilding and weapons research are now automated. We gave choices to the 12,000 who work on Esta Faho, and they moved to Rahn Estar. Our combined facilities there are more efficient and have more protections for workers. Most of the weapons facility moved to Lisbaar Alb to be with their families. There is only one family in the old weapons facility on Esta Faho, and we can nae convince them to leave. Pirad moved all the mines of Rahn Estar, to Esta Faho. This includes all pollution, Kin Para's mines, Sara Kia's mines, and the unmined minerals of Calladia and Sara Kia. All worlds except Esta Faho are farming worlds now, and automated, but for the facilities on Rahn Estar with their workers who wish to keep their homes on their homeworlds or other worlds of Alb. Most workers of Rahn Estar moved their homes to Samar Thaae. Most of Esta Faho chose D'sharr Alb. These will continue to work on Rahn Estar.

"My healers there are happy that now there is a Rainbow Unwell Colony on Rahn Estar for workers. Wasa Mai oft came to me with concern for our shipbuilders, whom had many injuries from overuse of their telepathy, or injuries from moving heavy equipment. Automation avoids the largest part of this, but we wished, long, to provide healing. Now, with Pirad's help, we can offer healing to all 20,000 workers. Areon has four new shipbuilding worlds that it built recently, and brought with its star system. They advised Wasa Mai and offered plants and animals for Rahn Estar for parks to please workers, and grow foods from their homes. Now Rahn Estar has these parks among the residences of the workers, and they produce more work! Other shipbuilding facilities see this and plan to do the same. Instead of a landscape of rocks and barren, poison sand, workers walk past small squares with plants and animals. They may take of fruits and edible flowers or healing herbs. Animals are available as companions in their homes. People are happier. Harmful substances are filtered from winds and sands, and traded. What poisons one species might nourish or heal another. The Nefcot Ring gives energy for all manner of useful progs, to find these new resources and markets for them.