Veterans Day Segment!

Mama Soviet: I know this is a day late but THANK YOU TO ALL THE SOLDIERS WHO FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE ONES CURRENTLY SERVING YOUR VERY APPRECIATED BY THIS GRANDDAUGHTER OF A VIETNAM SOLDIER, ARMY NURSE'S AND WW2 SOLDIER'S GRE...

Mama Soviet: I know this is a day late but THANK YOU TO ALL THE SOLDIERS WHO FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE ONES CURRENTLY SERVING YOUR VERY APPRECIATED BY THIS GRANDDAUGHTER OF A VIETNAM SOLDIER, ARMY NURSE'S AND WW2 SOLDIER'S GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER!! -stands at attention and salutes- 
_______________________________

A little backstory on my family since we are generations of military... My great-grandparents were a part of WW2, my great-grandmother Ethel was an army nurse stationed in Australia while my great-grandpa Epiphanio was serving in it. They met and well hit it off years later had my grandma [Lady Keltic] who met my grandfather [PR Warrior] during the war in Vietnam, he was a tank technician which led to having my uncles and mother [mama PR] who passed the army test to be the same thing but turned it down. My uncles on my mom's side served as Marines. One was a sniper and the other was a boot camp instructor.

My dad [ father America] is the son of an army man himself. My grandfather [granddad Scotsman] was in the cold war and has the photo to prove it. My uncle, who was on my dad's side, was in the Air Force. Out of the three girls between Mama PR and Father America. I was told to go into boot camp and be a drill sergeant. My JROTC instructors asked if I would join and stay in JROTC even promising a promotion on my rank but I turned it down. My dream was to be in the Air Force and fly the SR71 BlackBird but it was decommissioned in 1998 the same year my baby sister [spain] was born. Funny how that got decommissioned and I was born 2yrs after the USSR collapsed. 

Along the lines, we turned out through a genealogy test that my dad's family dates back to the Vikings around 450,000 years ago, which took down HRE and was USSR-related, as well as German. Though when asked Father America kind of refused to speak on that so turns out I might have SS Germany down the line as well. 

Guess it explains why I am good with a loud voice, dominating aura, and following orders when presented with them even my battalion commander noticed this in high school lol. 

just thought since it's a day based on the army soldiers and their families, I figured I give some insight on myself.