~ Not A Chapter ~

Hey guys...

So, I don't really know if anyone is reading this book right now, but if you are, then I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart...

This book means more to me than I can ever put into words. This is the first ever time I'm going after my passion. I always had to give up on all my dreams and passions, but not this one I guess...

Anyway, I won't be updating regularly, -- not like I've been doing that in the first place anyway -- but that doesn't mean I won't update at all...

I might update in the intervals of a month or two, or maybe more sometimes...

I've been going through a lot, fighting my demons, and fighting with myself to just survive and not end it once and for all...

I'm not in a state of mind to be concentrating on literally anything right now. I'm mentally very disturbed, and not being able to get any professional help for it sucks as well...

So yeah, that's what I'd wanted to say...

If you're reading this book, please don't give up on it, or me...

I'll try my best to update it whenever I can...

Please take care of yourselves, and if you ever need anyone to talk to about anything, you can find my Instagram ID on my profile...

Until then sweethearts~

Xoxo, S! 💋💕