Announcement

SEASON 4!!!!

Hey everyone!!!

Ehem,here it is!!!

Give it a shot only if you are interested!!

Season 4 of this book will be coming to the light VERY soon. And it's name will be different. Since the book will be about Storm,I had to change the name,also I will be publishing it as a different book.

Whispers in the Gale

Also,this will be a bl one. And this is my first time making a book with the main couple being bl,So I am a bit nervous and anxious. And I can promise one thing,I will make you cry as always. And don't you expect Storm to be a green flag😌 he is a Pendragon after all😏 Pendragons are born red flags.

At first,I did not want this to be a bl one because I was planning to make Nabi's rebirth to be a boy. I really wanted to make her a boy in her next life but I figured it would make some readers uncomfortable. So I turned my attention to Storm's romance. In Season 3,Storm was just a side character so I figured it would be fine.

Now,Storm is going to be the main character in his own book with Heeseung. Also,Pendragons will definitely be present in his book too.

Alright then,

See ya soon

Your favourite author who loves to twist your brains out!😘

_Xu Zen_