Chapter Twenty-Nine

You glided through the crowd, avoiding the voices in your intercom that yelled to go back, not to follow him, and let the commander sweep you off to another location in the building. Your dress was dragging behind you before the two of you stopped at an elevator and he played with his phone while you both waited.

"Do you drink wine?" He asked and then laughed, "Of course you do! You're an elegant woman with fine tastes."

"And yet here I am with you." You blurted and his face fell angry before you chuckled, swatting at his chest, pretending to be teasing.

He laughed, putting his arm around your waist, and kissing your cheek.

You had to resist the urge to coil away from his touch, but he wasn't making it easy. The elevator thankfully opened soon after and the two of you climbed on. The doors closed and you were suddenly pressed against the back wall. Your eyes darted across his as his hand covered your mouth, holding your hips still with his other.

He was silent, but the revolting grin that passed his lips had your hands on fire while they laid at your sides.

"We're going to have some fun," He sneered and pressed you harder against the wall, "And you're going to do what I say."

You closed your eyes and calmed the heat in your hands before carefully putting them on his that was over your mouth. He slowly lowered it and you took in a gulp of air since he was blocking your airways.

"What kind of fun?" You asked after catching your breath.

"Oh," He chuckled, waggling a finger at you, "I like you."

You wiped your mouth, smearing your lipstick, and displayed your own sick grin, but he didn't notice as he turned when the doors dinged open. It opened up to the penthouse suite, where he was staying the weekend, and you knew this was going to get messy fast.

Both of you thinking about different versions of 'messy' of course.

He walked in and you thought he flicked the light switch, but the lights stayed dim. Then you realized your intercom was fuzzing in your ear and you kept a straight face, not showing that what he did affected you.

"This your room?" You asked, playing innocent.

He raised his hands, gesturing to the high ceilings, and nodded happily before walking quickly over to the bar.

While his back was turned, you pulled the earpiece out and stuck it in the dirt of one of the plants you passed by. It was useless and the last thing you needed was him finding it in your ear.

"Sit on the couch." He shouted in a stern, no nonsense, tone, and at first your instincts screamed to defy those 'orders' but you needed to play this out.

You plopped down on the edge of the couch, near the armrest, and crossed your legs, making sure to show a little past your knee. You needed to be convincing and it's not like you haven't shown some skin or flirted with someone to get what you needed in this line of work.

Even if it was usually to get out of something, not to dig yourself deeper.

"Such an obedient thing." He observed when he came back with an opened bottle and two glasses.

"May I speak?" You asked politely, playing into the game he clearly wanted you to be a part of.

"Of course, kitten."

He sat next to you, almost on your dress, and put the glasses on the table before starting to pour them. You noticed the gun poking out of his jacket and for the first time tonight the fear settled in that you were alone with one of the most dangerous Hydra affiliates without back up.