Chapter Ten: A Hot Morning

🛑 Warning: Smut ahead! 🛑

You wake up and lift your head. You look around confused for a moment. You look down. You're still laying on Shane. You had forgotten that you stayed here last night. Shane is still asleep. You look at the clock beside the bed. It was ten in the morning. It was getting late. You needed to get home to feed the chickens.  You quietly sigh. They could wait a little longer. You lay your head back down on his chest. You want to stay here a little longer. 

Being in Shane's arms felt very comforting to you. You loved it cuz you could tell Shane had muscles but they were hidden cause of his chubbiness. He might not look hot to some people but he did to you. He had a dad bod going on. You look around his room. He didn't have much. A t.v and game system. The chair in the corner, and beer cans. As your eyes are wandering around, they stop at something pretty close to you. You notice a bulge in his shorts, and it's slightly bouncing up and down. You blush, realizing that he probably has morning wood. 

You ignore it. You weren't sure if Shane even wanted to be that like that with you. You do watch his bulge though. It's making you hot thinking about what it looked like. You sit and imagine the things you could do to him. You think about him shoving it in your mouth. Holding your head, shoving it deeper and deeper til he cummed every last drop into your mouth. You feel your underwear getting wet. You made yourself so horny. 

Shane starts to stir, snapping you out of your thoughts. He puts his hand to his face, rubbing his eyes. He tried to situp but then realizes your still on him.

"Oh, morning Y/N. I-I forgot you was here." He sounds a bit embarrassed.

"It's okay. I forgot I was here too when I woke up." You say sitting up, so Shane could situp also.

"Well, I don't feel as bad now then." He looks down, his eyes slightly widden. He tries to cover up his bulge with his blanket. He's not very sneaky about it though. You can't help but chuckle. He looks at you, his cheeks are red.

"Uh, sorry." 

"Oh darn, I was enjoying the show." You say, in a teasing voice. You realize how that sounded and now your cheeks are red also. Shane smiles at you. 

"Oh, was you now." Shane gives you look that gives you butterflies in your stomach.  Your cheeks flush into a deeper red. Shane laughs at you.

"You look so cute when you're embarrassed." 

You don't know what to say. You are embarrassed. You're not sure what to do next. 

"Um, Y/N?" 

"Yes?" 

"Uh, did you want to do to uh, do something with me?" Now Shane looks embarrassed and his cheeks are red too.

"Well, you also look cute when embarrassed." You chuckle. Shane rubs the back of his hands, but gives a small smile. "But to answer your questions." You put your hand under the blanket and gently rub his bulge. His body shivers at your touch. "Does this answer your question?" You run him a little harder. He lets out a small moan.

"O-oh yeah. It does." He says quietly. 

You continue to rub him like that for another minute or so. Then you start to unzip his shorts. He watches you with such lust in his eyes. But you feel like there's something more there. You want to ask him if he has feelings for you but you yourself are pretty horny and don't want to ruin the mood. He helps you get his shorts off and then his underwear. You can't help but stare for a moment. He was a little bigger than average but he was thick. This made you shiver.

"Excited?" He asks. 

"Yes." You quickly say. This seems to make Shane happy. You move so you're between his legs, laying down on your stomach. You stroke his cock, feeling it up. You notice a couple of spots that seem to be sensitive on it. You focus on those spots. Shane quietly moans. 

"Oh Y/N. That feels so good." 

"Good." You say. You move your hair out of your face and then slowly put his cock in your mouth. His body shivers as you run your tongue around it. Your head starts to bob up and down. Slowly at first and then faster and faster. Shane starts to moan a little louder. His moans are driving you nuts. You feel yourself getting wetter and wetter. Suddenly, Shane pulls you off him.

"That's enough of me for now. I don't want to finish yet. You need to feel good too."

You situp. Shane pulls you into a quick hug, and then he grabs your chin. He looks into your eyes. He seems so happy right now. This makes you so happy. He then locks his mouth into yours. His tongue explores your mouth. Feeling every inch. You feel so hot. Shane slowly runs his hands up and down your back. Making their way to the front. He puts his hands under your bra, gently squeezing your breasts. You pull away and quickly throw off your shirt and bra. Shane looks so excited over this. He kisses your neck, while squeezing and playing with your nipples. This sends shivers through your body. 

He stops and pushes you into the bed. He climbs on top of you, and goes back to kissing you everywhere. He eventually starts to kiss you down your body til he reaches your pants. He gently takes them off, revealing your very wet underwear.

"Someone is sure excited."

"Maybe just a little." You say.

Shane rubs his fingers on your underwear, feeling just how wet you are. He looks so excited. You can't help it. You've been thinking about sex all morning. He finally takes them off and checks you out.

"Damn." He mumbles, his face full of lust.  "You're perfect."

He takes his shirt off. You can't help but admire him. He had a bit of a beer belly but not like you thought he would. He lays down, and starts to rub your cilt with his tongue. It feels amazing. He continues on for a while. Hitting all the right spots. You moan and then moan some more.

"Oh my Yoba Shane. You're so good." You say through your moans. 

"I'm glad." 

He continues. He slowly puts a finger in you, pushing it in and out slowly but then gets faster and faster. You grip his sheets. You haven't felt this much pleasure in a long time. 

"Oh Shane, oh Shane." You moan.

"That's right. Kept saying my name." He says. 

"Shane. Oh Shane, I'm close." You say looking at him. He looks up at you and smiles. 

He quicks sit ups, and starts rubbing his cock against you. This excited you even more.

"You want it?" Shane teases.

"Yes I want it. I want you Shane." 

Shane slowly puts his cock in, sending shivers down both of you.

"Oh Yoba Y/N. You're so tight and soaked." He says between breathes. 

He leans over you, sucking on your nipples while he slows thrusts his cock into you. You feel yourself getting tighter and tighter. 

"I'm not gonna last much longer." Shane breathlessly says.

"Same. I'm close. So close Shane." You moan.

Shane thrusts faster and faster now. He straightens his back and pulls up your legs. He thursts you harder and harder. You finally can't take anymore.

"Shane, I'm cumming." You moan. Your pussy tightens around his cock so hard. You moan so much while climaxing. Your entire body feels ecstatic.

"Oh Y/N. Yes, yes. I'm cumming too." He moans. He thrusts hard one more time, releasing all of his hot cum into you. He collapsed next to you, out of breath.

"That was amazing." He says. "I haven't been able to do that in a long time."

"Same."  You feel like your on cloud nine right now. You feel so relaxed. Shane gets up and puts some clean clothes on. You sit up and start to put your pants on 

"Um, thanks for that Y/N." He says shyly.

"No problem. I quite enjoyed myself." You smile at him. And he smiles back. For the moment, he really looks happy.