Starting Over

Trigger warnings : flashbacks of implied r*pe and p*dophilia (nothing graphic or detailed but crude), mention of mourning, forced mating, objectification, sexism, forced submission.

Chan rubbed his palms together, hoping to warm them as he waited for his bus. The snow had piled up on the ground, kids giggling and playing around as they jumped on the footprints from passersby making him smile.

Taking out his phone, he tapped his foot eagerly, looking forward to the dorms he was supposed to live in. He didn't like being late, especially for his first day.

Thankfully the bus arrived and Chan took a hold of his two luggages as he entered, passing his card and going to sit at the back. He looked by the window, fingers rubbing his ears to warm them up, the cold starting to really get to him. He sighed, before his phone buzzed.

From : unknown

Hi ? Is it Bang Chan's number ?

It's Lee Minho

Just to tell you, the door's open if you arrive earlier

And there's a key on your pillow too

I might be a bit late, not sure

Chan smiled, he had heard that he would be rooming with an Alpha and had hoped he wouldn't be like any of those assholes in his ex-pack. But just the fact he had warned him was already a good sign.

To : Minho !

Hi ! Yes it's me, thanks for warning me :D

I'll actually be a bit late too, the bus was late :[

No problem !

Chan just hoped he wasn't hiding his true nature, he'd just have to be careful around him. After all, he was already lying about his subgender, and if Minho found out, he'd have to leave the place. Again.

Chan sighed, gaze faltering a bit and shoulders slumping, pressing the back of his head against his seat.

"Spread your legs and be a good little bitch—"

Digging his nails into his arms and biting hard on his lower lip, he exhaled a shaky breath, frowning annoyingly. Why couldn't he get it over with ? Why did it need to keep haunting him ?

It's not the time to think of the past ! Get a hold of yourself Chan !

His phone buzzed again, snapping him out of his sudden twirling thoughts. Looking at the person's name, he opened the message.

From : Minho !

Oh no don't tell me you're one of those guy who send a smiley whenever they can

Chan snorted.

To : Minho !

I am >:3

You don't like my tiny smileys ? D:

From : Minho !

...

Why

To : Minho !

Without smileys it just looks plain sad and cold and I don't like that uwu