Settling Down

Trigger Warnings : triggered flashback of non graphic r*pe, objectification, mentions of forced mating, of possible past abuse, death and attempted slaughter.

Chan smiled when he woke up. Nuzzling his face against Changbin's neck, peaches, before doing the same with Jisung, hot cocoa, he let out a long satisfied sigh, a sense of peace taking his mind.

Until he remembered the pills he was supposed to take.

He almost jolted up, but instead doing it as quietly as possible to not wake them up, rummaging through his bag and pulling out two different pills he quickly swallowed with a bottle of water he had.

How long had he been taking those pills ? Since he left his pack ?

Which meant, six years.

He was sure his first heat after so long would completely wreck him.

Chan sighed a bit, before taking out his phone and finding it was almost two in the afternoon. But thankfully it was Sunday and he had taken the day off to settle into the campus.

"Hi."

Chan flinched, looking at Minho who was laying on his bed, watching him for who knew how long, grinning mischievously, "You scared me."

He hoped he looked nonchalant enough as he put back his bottle of water on the desk with a small smile.

Minho hummed, before putting down his phone, "Sorry," he snickered before he glanced at Chan's bag, "got a prescription ?"

Chan shook his head with a huff, "Vitamin pills," he lied easily, "I don't really eat," he trailed as he stood up and opened the curtains.

The best lies were always with a hint of truth.

"We'll make sure you eat then."

The older looked at Minho, surprised by his words, it almost sounded threatening and he couldn't help but snort, weirdly warm, nodding his head, "Thanks Minho," Minho grinned at him before getting up and literally jumped on top of Changbin and Jisung who cried out in agony.

"Wake up you two ! We're going to eat !"

Chan laughed as he watched them whine and complain and he smiled fondly.

Yeah, as long as they don't find me back, I should be fine.

Where do you think you're going, Omega ?

Chan whimpered at the paw pressing against his neck, keeping him pinned on the dirty ground. He trashed around, growling desperately, glaring at the Alpha on top of him.

I'm leaving.

The Alpha seemed to laugh, barking aloud as other Alphas and Betas surrounded him.

You think you can leave like that ? You have a duty to fill, Omega.

Chan struggled against the pressure on his neck, desperately trying to kick him only to have another Alpha's maw around the back of his nape, biting hard enough to draw a pained whimper.

You'll leave only when death makes us apart.

Chan didn't like that at all.