Sharing Misery

Trigger Warnings : mention of dropping, conditioning and past abuse in pack.

It's the last day.

Chan's frozen at the bedroom's door, hands shaky and hesitant.

It was... quiet despite being past seven in the afternoon.

Some people passed by, watching him weirdly or confusedly with how frozen he was in the middle of the hallways.

But he didn't care.

Because soon, he'd be assaulted by the Alpha's pheromones and his body might react like the first time and- Chan shut his eyes tight and took a deep shaky breath before exhaling.

This was scary, but this was also Minho.

The second he'd be in, he might drop, might not remember what happened, but he knew that nothing would happen either.

Nothing will happen, stop freaking out.

But now that he thought about it, they might find out he's an Omega. So far, he managed to make them believe he was a Beta, but his reaction was clearly seen in mostly abused Omegas. They might piece back everything too.

Chan's back covered in icy sweat, goosebumps followed by a sudden lucidity.

This was clearly a bad idea.

Except if he managed to keep calm and collected, or maybe he should've asked for Jisung to be there in case-

The door opened with a laugh, but soon it stopped when eyes fell on him and- the burst of wooden smoke choked him by surprise, filling his lungs and head. He gasped, backing off until he was against the wall, heart trying to tear him open and escape, hand clamped on his mouth and nose, dizziness clogging his head.

"Hyung ? Hyung, what's going on ? Are you alright ?"

Alpha - Jeongin.

Chan shut his eyes tight, trying to control back his breathing despite drowning under the lust and the-

He opened his eyes in surprise when he smelled more than lust.

It's happiness, tenderness and comfort, it's-

"Hyung, I think you need to sit down-"

- Love... ?

Despite his weak knees, he held on Jeongin's hand to take the first step to the door, driven by a sudden force to see. To know- he needs to know-

"Wait hyung, I don't think it's a good idea-"

He opened the door, eyes landing on mess of limbs, of giggles and snickers, of crescent shaped eyes and curled lips, of hugs and-

"Chan ?"

Chan watched Minho, wide eyes and sweaty, hair messy with only a blanket to hide him. It had pooled around his waist and he couldn't help his eyes settle briefly on his chest down to his abdomen, firm and well shaped marked along the way with small hickeys. Hyunjin and Changbin were both there too, taken off guard.

Right.

Maybe entering someone's private place during an incredibly vulnerable and intimate moment wasn't his greatest idea.

Jeongin caught his wrist, but didn't pull on it, "Hyung, you have to come out of-"

"Minho," he called, so weak, struggling with the overwhelming pheromones in the air, eyes never leaving the Alpha's.