Birthday Time !

Chan learned that most of them ask the birthday boys what they wanted.

But he found it kind of weird to go ask Felix what he would like to have, especially since his heat hadn't finished yet. If he remembered well, his heat was supposed to end tonight and then tomorrow would be Jisung's birthday.

So... he learnt from others that Felix wasn't difficult on gifts.

Which made it difficult.

Chan sighed for the hundred times, wondering if he should really buy just a videogame for him or not.

He heard he enjoyed FPS games and MMORPG. Or maybe he should buy him something simple, like a hoodie ?

Yeah, why not ?

Chan left the dorms to go to the nearest bus station. Buying a hoodie would be perfect, not too much or too little. He wondered what exactly he should buy though. Maybe something colorful ? With something cute drawn on it ?

"Hey hyung !"

Chan looked behind to see Changbin with Jeongin, he grinned, "Hey ! What are you doing here ?"

"We're going to the gym," Jeongin replied, and now that Chan noticed, they had sport bags with them, "what about you ?"

"Going to the center shop, I haven't bought anything for Lixie yet," he whined sadly.

Changbin hummed, "We can come with you if you want, we'll help," he glanced at Jeongin who was already agreeing.

The older hesitated, "Are you sure ? You can go and work out—" he cut himself when both Alphas didn't budge, making him snort, "— thank you, both of you."

They only grinned and Chan relaxed just as the bus arrived.

"What's his size ?"

Changbin answered, "Take L or XL, he likes when he's literally swimming in his clothes."

Chan nodded dutifully, looking through a variety of clothes, but so far nothing was interesting. He sighed, "He likes color ?"

"Yep, every color but also black and white," Jeongin replied as he looked through shirts, "what do you think about that ?" He showed him a pink pastel shirt with a sunflower in the middle.

Chan tilted his head before grimacing, "Nah," he frowned as Jeongin placed it back on the desk, "I wanted to take him a hoodie."

Changbin puckered his lips, "He likes when it's cute too," Chan looked through a range of hoodies as Changbin sneaked behind him, wrapping his arms around him.

The oldest paid him no mind, pushing a few hoodies to see one that looked really cute. He took it out as Jeongin came closer.

It was a black hoodie with a yellow cute sun in the middle which had a happy face. The word sun was written under the drawing.

It really screamed Felix.

"It's really cute," Changbin murmured near his ear while Jeongin agreed.

"It's literally the impersonation of Felix hyung."

Chan nodded at himself, when Changbin released him from his back-hug, "I think it's perfect for him."

"Do you want to buy anything else ?" The youngest asked as Chan took the hoodie after making sure it was an L size.