Memory Scar

Trigger Warnings : nightmare, mentions of dismemberment, panic attack, choking, crying, mentions of friendzoning and mentions of one sided love ;), self deprecation and self-blame.

There's the awful smell of blood, a putrid odor that made him gag, tears springing to his eyes.

And then there's the screams of agony that brought another type of nausea to him, the begging and the curses.

"Chan-ah, you'll be the new Head Omega," a voice whispered to his ear, hand firm on the nape of his neck, forcing him to stare-

"Don't touch him-" she groaned in agony, hissing threateningly but all Chan could see was the blood around her limbs.

"Our old Head Omega is useless now, she can't mate anymore," the voice whispered, "and when they're useless, that's what we do to them," he snickered, dark, like the event wasn't disturbing to him, "well, we decided to do that or to simply chase them out of the pack."

Chan's shaking and trembling as he fell on his knees, legs too weak to support his body and the horrifying vision, throwing up the non existent meal on the floor coated with blood. Cold sweat had taken his back and the heavy uneasiness spread to his bones and his inner wolf just wanted to run-

The man laughed, "Better be a good Head Omega now, we could do that to teach Omegas a good lesson."

"I'll kill you I'll kill you-" She screamed at them, anger and hatred pouring out of her once rose scent.

"And how ? You don't even have your hands anymore-"

Chan jolted up with a scream and tears pouring out of his eyes messily. He's trembling so much and his body was covered in sweat, shirt soaked wet. He felt a hand grabbing his shoulder, and shot up, growling and shoving the Alpha down on the floor roughly, satisfied to hear the pained groan. His hand gripped tight around his neck hard, and he raised his free hand into a fist-

"Chan it's me- it's me- " The Alpha struggled to speak, clearly choking under Chan's strong hold, "- Mi- Minho."

A long silence followed by Chan's irregular intake of breaths and when the information finally proceeded, he backed off incredibly quick, heart hammering in his chest, "I'm-" he cut himself when he could feel a sob ready to spill, clasping a hand on his mouth tight and shutting his eyes, trying to regulate back his breathing.

He's moving back and forth on his butt, other hand hugging his legs when Minho turned on the flashlight, rubbing his neck where Chan had almost crushed his vocal chords, coughing a bit, "It's me Minho," he said again, making sure to point the light to him even though it was blinding him, before pointing back to the ceiling. "Hyung, are you alright ?"

Chan nodded, but even he knew his lie was kind of pathetic given the situation.

Why ? Why's everything falling apart when he was starting to rebuild everything ? When he's pulled every piece of puzzle together ? When they finally started to believe him ?

Why did he always mess up ?

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck-

"I'm sorry," He choked out, a sob passing through his lips and it was enough to make his tears free themselves, rolling down his cheeks looking like pearls under the light.

Minho sat on his knees, clearly freaked out too, "I'm gonna turn on the light, alright ?" His movements were careful to not trigger anything, turning on the light before going back to kneel in front of Chan, "Can I come closer ?"