Panic Attack and Conditioning

Trigger Warnings : panic attack, mention of conditioning, self-doubt, after effect of panic attack.

It'd been a few days and Chan had taken the habit of sleeping with Minho.

Which brought this sudden... problem.

Minho woke up incredibly sweaty and turned on which was not helping with Chan glued by his side.

He grunted weakly, sat and panted, wiping the sweat off his face with his hand, ignoring how tight his boxer felt.

Chan was still asleep, snoring softly. His shirt had ridden over a bit, revealing smooth skin under.

Minho's eyes lingered a bit too long there, before he sighed then looked at his phone to find it was almost six.

He pushed his sticky bangs up and carefully tried to pass over Chan without making it awkward. Thankfully, he managed without stirring him awake and stood up, heart pounding out of his chest.

He glanced at the window, then at Chan. Knowing his pheromones were suffocating the place, it would be better if he opened the window to not overwhelm the older.

So he did, and then made sure to pull the blanket up to his neck to keep him warm.

Now, he needed to shower.

Chan groaned as his alarm went on, swiftly turning it off. He blinked blearily, and yawned, confused to find the bed empty.

Sitting up, he shivered when he noticed the cold wind, finding the window open. He stood up, wrapped himself with the blanket, and closed the window.

Where was Minho ?

He crouched down in front of his bag and like usual, took his pills with water.

Maybe in the bathroom ?

Chan laid back down but took his phone to send a quick text to their chatroom, asking about the young Alpha.

He startled and leaned on one elbow when he heard the door opening.

"Min—" Chan's breath hitched when the pheromones burst out from the Alpha to fill the room almost instantly.

He was in his rut.

"Hyung, you're awake, sorry," He spoke, voice hoarse and deeper than usual.

He's in rut—

He didn't even notice he'd pushed himself in the corner in a flash, fingers shaky while his free hand was pressed against his mouth and nose.

He— he can't smell it or Minho will— Alpha will—

His therapist and his pack had tried to heal his conditioning to Alpha's pheromones during ruts, but with all those years he got scruffed to submit during those moments, it was hard.

Why was he so stupid ? He should've known he was going to react this way.

Despite being on one knee on his bed, the urge to drop down on the floor pulled on his hazy mind. His belly burnt with something cold fear-like—

God this was bad, could his heat be triggered even if he took his pills ? Fuck, he didn't know.

"Fuck, I'll— I just wanted to tell you... I'll go to," Minho seemed just as fuzzy and hazy, blinking slowly, pupils dilated, "to... to Sungie's room."