The Long Awaited Talk

Trigger Warnings : injury, small fight scene, flashback of non graphic r*pe, mentions of objectification, grieving and attempted slaughtering, self-deprecation.

Chan woke up, feeling warm.

He frowned in confusion when he felt something pressed against his side, lifting his head to look at the form, blinking his sleepiness away.

The scent got him before his sight.

Minho was still asleep, lips parted and soft breaths leaving them.

But what really made his heart almost leap out was his own scent.

He could smell the lavender in the air.

Chan jolted up, quickly rushing to his bag to eat his two pills and opening the window hastily, heart beating hard to his ears as he glanced at Minho who shifted into his sleep.

He exhaled a relieved breath, body slumping against the table.

If Minho found out he was mated he wouldn't be surprised that he'd understood why he hated some Alphas so much.

He took his phone to find it past four, having completely forgotten to take his pill at the usual time.

The pill would need time before working, deciding to leave the room to walk outside and not forgetting to take his coat.

Chan exhaled a breath when the cold breeze welcomed him. He looked around, walking without thinking where his feet could lead him.

Quiet and cold, Chan listened to the snow crushing under his shoes, cheeks starting to redden, weak lights from the streetlamps shining the streets.

There was barely anyone outside at this hour, too cold to play or too early to wake up. Chan felt weirdly rested, maybe thanks to the long talk he had with Minho. And just thinking of it made a smile take his face.

He never talked openly about such a heavy topic, not even with his new pack who'd found him.

It'd been almost a week now, he'd have to go work during the week-end at his part-time job and maybe he should tell Younghyun and the others everything was going well so far.

He got pulled out of his thoughts when his phone buzzed, finding Minho had texted him.

From : Minho !

Were re u ??

Chan stifled a laugh at the way he wrote, quickly typing out an answer.

To : Minho !

Outside, needed some fresh air ^^

From : Minho !

Tf don't scare me like that !

I thought you jumped out of the window or something

Why did you even open it ??

Chan laughed. Seemed like Minho was more awake now.

To : Minho !

Sorry sorry X))

I opened it for the fresh air

But then I thought it could be better to go outside hehe

From : Minho !