Sad Birthday Boy and Hot Spring

Trigger Warnings : sexism, crying, talks about past illegal activities, past bullying and exhibitionism.

Felix's day didn't start that well.

For the first time in a while, he forgot to put on his alarm which meant he missed his favorite class and made his mood sour right away. He forgot to print his project he was supposed to give today, which meant he hadn't the time to eat since he used that time to print it at the library, waving off his mates and friends' worries, though he could feel himself crumple with this awful day.

It got worse when his stomach kept growling in the lecture, embarrassingly ducking his face down when some other students would look at him.

And when it was time to pack up, someone's bag knocked against his computer and he scrambled to catch it before it could fall, sighing in relief when he managed just in time. He was still upset about it since the guy did not apologize and he huffed in frustration before putting his computer in his bag and leaving the auditorium.

He had one last class of practice where he was supposed to start his performance project. So, when he arrived and got ready with their small group, he noticed the guy who had knocked against his computer.

He wanted to have a talk with him but aborted the idea. It would just sour his mood more if the guy turned out to be an asshole and he wanted to have a good time in this class.

So he stretched himself and talked with some of the other students. He was sad that this time he and Hyunjin weren't in the same group but oh well, they couldn't do anything about that. And the students were all nice and fun to talk to.

But his happy moment got cut by someone knocking against him and making him lose his balance. Thankfully someone caught him before he could fall and Felix hastily thanked her before looking back- ah great.

It was the guy who had knocked against his computer, "Be careful," he told him as nicely as he could with a smile, because maybe the guy was really just clumsy and didn't notice it.

"Geez sorry, no need to be like that," he replied with a huff before laughing with some of his friends for whatever reason.

Felix was a nice guy. He usually accepted people's half assed apology because maybe they also weren't in the mood, or something had happened to them and they were too upset to understand their words could hurt others.

But right now, it was his mood that wasn't great.

"No need to be like what ?" He asked through gritted teeth, drawing the attention of the man and his friends.

He raised an eyebrow, "Well like that, like you're on your periods or something," he answered dismissively while some of his friends struggled to keep their laughter. "I feel like I'll do one thing and you'll jump on me."

Seriously ?

"I don't think I understand what you mean," he trailed innocently, remembering Hyunjin's words to not jump on them.

The man huffed, "You know, periods, how every Omegas are on them," his friends were nodding in complete understanding while most of the students were looking at them in disbelief or barely hidden disgust and anger.

"Oh no I don't, please enlighten me."

"It's like, a joke."

Felix raised an eyebrow, "What's the joke ?"

The man waved a hand off, "Just forget it, you wouldn't understand."

He literally didn't make sense.