Be Honest

Chan blinked, "Uh what ?"

Minho scratched his head, "You know that night when you left to go outside because you couldn't sleep ?" Chan hesitantly nodded, "Did you- did you let someone enter our room ? When I was asleep ?"

He had come back from his platonic date with Felix, and entering the bedroom he shared with Minho, he found the latter sprawled on his bed with a deep frown. And just before he could ask how he was, Minho had sat and promptly blurted out the question.

"Uh... why the question ?" He replied, heart threatening to pop out of his chest as he sat on his bed after taking off his coat and beanie, did Minho find out ?

Minho's gaze darted away, "I just- I smelled a new scent," he explained with a confused expression, rubbing the nape of his neck, "it was something like lavender ? I think ? I'm not really sure."

Chan's movement paused, face draining of color.

But Minho couldn't see that since he was just showing his back, hanging his coat behind the door.

"And I was wondering if something happened ? Because I know you wouldn't let someone I don't know enter our room, you know ?" He looked back at Chan whose expression was a bit... stoic as he turned himself.

Chan swallowed thickly, fuck fuck fuck- "Uh yeah," - how the fuck I thought it would've cleared up with the window what do I do now- fuck I just need to find something he wouldn't actually think I'm lying about- "it's- yeah I met back a friend when I was leaving the room and he- he kind of needed something and it was urgent, you know ?" He blabbered anxiously, smiling apologetically, "So yeah I... let him in."

Minho just stared at him for long seconds and Chan stopped himself from freaking out.

"Sorry about... that."

Minho blinked, before leaning back on his hands, "It's fine, just wake me up next time."

Chan hastily nodded, "Yeah of course ! Sorry again, I really didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable," he apologized again, "I just couldn't find in me to wake you up, you were so cute," he hoped to ease whatever tension reigning into the room.

Minho raised an unimpressed eyebrow, "I accept your apology, now stop doing that it's annoying," Chan let out an awkward chuckle, stiff shoulders relaxing a bit.

Minho narrowed his eyes.

"You promise me you're being completely honest ?"

Chan looked up to him, and he swore the older looked apologetic, "Yeah," he replied with a dimple smile.

The younger Alpha hummed, though something didn't quite feel right.

Seungmin had been boxing for two months now. He'd been going to the club five times a week, it helped him get rid of his lingering stress and to remain calm instead of snapping at a trivial thing.

Minho and Changbin had passed by a few times, it was more occasionally than regularly and followed by Jisung and Jeongin.

Felix wasn't one for learning to fight, he was more into ice skating and cooking.

Hyunjin had come a few times to participate but also because he loved to watch his boyfriends sweating their asses off. In other words he's a bit like a pervert.