| chapter 1.1 |

❟❛❟ CHAPTER ELEVEN ❟❛❟

Since the supplementary classes, a lot has happened.

Their morning jogs together somehow transformed into a routine.  They would wait for each other and jog from before the sun rose, finishing with some light hand-to-hand sparring. Bakugou started the little sparring they had, and it eventually became part of their routine.

Furthermore, due to Akame's motion sickness —which they discovered on the first day— they ended up taking cars or trains. It was a little embarrassing if Akame thought about it again. But she was also relieved that she didn't have to experience motion sickness every time she went to their supplementary classes.

"Heyy!!! U.A.!!!"

Inasa yelled when he saw the three of them. He was waving his hands quickly and moving like a robot, similar to what Iida did.

Definitely didn't want to deal with him, Todoroki thought in annoyance. He narrowed his eyes, watching the Shiketsu High student intently as his body moved slightly to cover Akame.

"Ooh, who's this? What a specimen," a girl they didn't recognize approached them. She had blonde hair and stood quite tall, wearing a tight Shiketsu High uniform. "I'm awestruck, honestly... getting to take this course with such a handsome boy? What a delight."

She then took out her handphone. "And you seem to know this cutie, Yoarashi. Here's my number."

"Nobody beats Camie when it comes to making a friend! I could learn a thing or two!!"

"Isn't it a bad idea to give your personal number to someone you just met?" Akame spoke and stepped away from Todoroki. Her hand stopped his arm as he was going to reach his phone. "How about after today is over?"

Camie looked at her with a twinkle in her eye. "Okay. I'll wait~"

"Hey, baldy. This girl wasn't with you last time," Bakugou pointed out.

"Right! She sure wasn't. And I'm not bald!" He removed his hat, revealing a closely cropped hairstyle that, from a distance, might indeed be mistaken for baldness.

"Come on, let's go to the locker room," Akame interrupted, wanting to leave right away because she didn't want to get involved in a possible fight. "Bakugou."

"Here," Bakugou gave the girl the suitcase he was carrying.

"Let's go, Camie-san," and the two went in opposite directions, leaving the boys there.

They gathered in the indoor field alongside the other students. Listening to Mera, a member of the Hero Public Safety Commission, explain how Camie was late for the supplementary class due to an unexpected attack by the League of Villains during the exam.