ALL MY CHILDREN

SALVATORE HOUSE

Rebekah opens her eyes seeing Annabelle sleeping beside her, she smiles raising her hand and gently caresses her face with her finger.

Annabelle opens her eyes

Annabelle: Morning

Rebekah: Good morning, Love.

Annabelle smiles sliding closer to her and cuddles up against her, Rebekah wraps her arms around her and kisses her on the forehead.

Annabelle: I had fun last night

Rebekah: I had fun too, darling.

GILBERT HOUSE

Bonnie is sitting on Elena's bed while Annabelle is sitting at the vanity, brushing her hair.

Elena: He was gloating. Like actual gloat. Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her. Is it working?

Caroline enters the room.

Caroline: It's not working. I can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo.

Bonnie: I don't know, it's a tricky spell.

Elena: When Esther did it, she kept the sage burning. There was a lot more smoke.

Bonnie: Alright. [Bonnie relights the sage.] Try it again.

Caroline scoffs and leaves the room again.

Bonnie: Speaking of Esther, you should know that she came to see me and Abby this morning.

Elena: And all this time you let me vent about Damon?

Bonnie: I don't want you to worry.

Annabelle: What did she want?

She places the hairbrush down and turns around to look at Bonnie

Bonnie: She wanted to introduce herself. Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power. I think she thought she was being polite.

Elena: Okay, well, is there a way to stop her from channeling you?

Bonnie: Even if there was, why would I want that?

Elena: I just keep thinking....Before the sun and the moon ritual, Elijah found a way to keep me alive. And now I'm in exactly the same position and I'm just gonna let him die? It just doesn't feel right.

Annabelle shallows a gulp as Caroline walks into the room

Caroline: Okay. First of all, this privacy spell is totally not working. Second. Elena, you are not doing this, Esther is doing this.

She holds her arms out motioning for Annabelle who stands up and approaches her, wrapping her arms around her waist burying her head in her chest.

Bonnie: There's no time to change your mind, Elena. He'll be dead by the end of the night.

Elena and Annabelle: What?

Bonnie: It's a full moon. Esther needs to harness the energy of a celestial event. She asked me and Abby to join her.

MYSTIC GRILL

Annabelle is sitting at a table, she looks up seeing Caroline entering and they gives each other a look.

Kol: [Pointing at Caroline.] I remember her from last night. She looks like a tasty little thing.

Klaus: Say another word and I'll tear out your liver. Caroline!

Caroline glares at him, not happy to see him

Caroline: Oh it's you

Klaus: Join us for a drink?