BEFORE SUNSET

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH

Annabelle is cleaning the gym when Rebekah walks behind her and wraps her arms around her waist and kisses her on the cheek

Rebekah: About time you got here, darling.

Annabelle looks over her shoulder, smiling and kisses her lips.

Annabelle: I'm here, am I?

Rebekah: Yes. Yes you are, my love.

She kisses her on the side of her head as Caroline enters the gym. Annabelle wiggles out of Rebekah's arms and approaches her throwing her arms around her and kisses her

Caroline: Hello to you too, baby

Annabelle: Hey baby.

Rebekah: You do know she's belongs to both of us, right?

Caroline: Ugh! I know that, bitch.

Rebekah: You're late. Clean up committee started at eight o'clock.

Caroline: It's like 8:02.

Rebekah: Exactly. We managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized.

She walks past Caroline and empties out the trash.

Annabelle: Bekah, I'm sorry about your mom. I mean, I know you hated her but still I'm sorry

Rebekah: I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy.

Caroline: Yeah. He was.

Rebekah: I'm gonna get started on the gym.

She walks out into the hallway. Alaric comes around the corner and Rebekah stops dead in her tracks.

Rebekah: You're supposed to be dead.

Alaric: I am!

Rebekah rushes at Alaric, but Alaric throws her against the locker. He's about to stab her with the white oak stake when Caroline rushes out of the cafeteria and pins Alaric to the locker.

Alaric speeds towards Annabelle and slams her head against the lockers knocking her out

Rebekah and Caroline: NO!!!!!

Rebekah takes the stake and stabs Alaric with it. Caroline and Rebekah look at each other as Alaric takes the stake out. Rebekah grabs Annabelle and vamp speeds out of the school.

When he finally gets it out, he realizes that they're gone.

Caroline rushes to her car and pulls out her keys and fumbles with them. She sees Alaric's reflection in her car window and drops her keys. Alaric snaps Caroline's neck and she falls to the ground. Alaric drags the unconscious Caroline back towards the school as his flesh starts to smoke and burn off.

Rebekah places Annabelle on the ground, her eyes are closed.

Rebekah: Open your eyes, baby! Please open your eyes! Come on, baby! I can't lose you!

She bites into her wrist placing it over Annabelle's lips allowing her blood to ooze down her throat then picks her up and vamp speeds away.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Klaus is packing up things around the house while Rebekah talks to him.

Rebekah: Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me.

Klaus: Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead.

Rebekah: Well, he's not and he's a vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him. He's strong, Nic. Too strong.

Klaus: Where is he now?

Rebekah: He's stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls he'll come after us. We need to leave now.

Klaus: Fine. I'll collect Elena, we'll be on our way.

Rebekah: Forget Elena! You don't need any more stupid hybrids!

Klaus: What I need is protection from Esther's continued assaults against us.

Rebekah: We'll protect each other, like we always have. Always and forever, Nic.

Klaus: I'm not leaving without her.

Rebekah: I'm leaving now and I'm taking Anna with me. You can either walk out that door with me or you are on your own.

Klaus looks at her but says nothing.

Rebekah: Fine. Trust your hybrids over your family. Let your spite be the death of you, see if I care.

Rebekah walks out of the room, walking into Tyler on the way out.

Rebekah: Move it, sire boy!

Tyler: What's her deal?

HOUSE

The door opens and Rebekah carries Annabelle in her arms bridal style inside the house, she places her down. Annabelle looks around the house confused

Annabelle: Bekah, what's this? What are we doing here?

Rebekah: You like it? This is our place, darling.

Annabelle: W-what? What the hell do you mean "ours"?

Rebekah reaches her hands up and cups her face, rubbing her thumbs over her cheeks

Rebekah: I brought it. It's ours. Our home, baby.

Annabelle: You brought me a house?

Rebekah: Yeah. Yeah I did.

She brushes a lock of her hair out of her face tucking it behind her ear then kisses her forehead

Rebekah: I love you, Anna. I've never loved anyone the way I love you and if I have to share you with Yappy then so be it.

Annabelle looks at her with tears in her eyes, smiling

Annabelle: I love you too, Rebekah.