🐯2

Jungkook felt like someone stole his soul from the body.. someone plucking his hair strands from each cubicles.. someone pumping water into his ears with a pressure pump.. someone making infinite knots in his tummy.. someone numbed his knees.. someone chopped off his arms.. someone put a heavy rock on his shoulders.. someone dug the sand under his foot to make him stand in air..

He came back to the reality hearing someone screaming. He tried to turn around feeling a weight on his back.

"AAAAAAA...GHOST..."

Jungkook looked at his cousin, who was hugging him like a koala for his dear life. He was looking at the male Infront of them and screaming horrified. Jungkook looked at the 'i am always tough' guy hanging on his back.

Min Yoongi.

"Sir.. please take your seat.. you are blocking the way.." an air hostess told them from behind to give way to other passengers. Jungkook nodded in trance and took his seat. Yoongi pushed himself to the window seat abruptly not minding he stomped Jungkook's leg in between.

The 'ghost' took the seat diagonal to them and gave them a weird look.

"What the hell Jungkook.. how is he alive?" Yoongi pulled him closer and asked, eyes still on ghost. Jungkook looked at him and blinked. Yoongi narrowed his eyes and slapped his arms to bring him back to earth.

"Huh?" Jungkook whispered.

"Ghost.."Yoongi pointed towards the male who was plugging his headset to his tablet.

Jungkook shook his head.. reality struck him slowly and he grabbed Yoongi's hands in fear.

"Hyung..hyung.. he.." Jungkook whispered.

"Yeah.. he.. he is your tiger.." Yoongi said in a done tone.

"How? Like how?" Jungkook whispered,still looking at the male.

"How would I know.." Yoongi whispered back.

"Hyung I swear I didn't make him alive.." Jungkook said offended. Yoongi looked at him confused.

"He is not alive Jungkook.. he is a ghost..I am damn sure.." Yoongi whispered back.

"But.. did ghosts exists?"

"Do you want more proof ?" Yoongi looked at him challenging. Jungkook shook his head abruptly.

"Can I get some water please?" The ghost asked to the air hostess very politely. Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other.

"Ghosts doesn't drink water.. they drinks blood hyung.." Jungkook whispered to Yoongi.

"He must be very kind.. that's why.." Yoongi said as a fact. Jungkook looked at him in disbelief.

"He is a human hyung.. he is not a ghost.. ghost doesn't want an aeroplane to travel.. they can teleport..they won't drink water and they won't hear jazz music using a huge headset..he is a human.. a man.." Jungkook explained in his ears.

"Whatever.." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"But.. but.. he was my creation.. how he became alive.." Jungkook asked to himself.

"Excuse me.. if he is a human, then you are not the one who created him, but his parents.." Yoongi said offended.

"But.. how on earth?" Jungkook still asking the same question.

"Drop this prank Jungkook.. I know you saw him before..you just tricked me and I am a fool who trusted you.."

"Hyung I swear I didn't see him before.. I am the one who created him.. Tiger.." Jungkook said touching his Adam's apple. Yoongi gave him a death glare.