🐯3

"hyung... Jungkook-ah..." Jungkook's all worries vanished when he saw a certain blonde waving at them among the crowd. They hurried their steps to embrace the blonde in their hold.

"Jiminshiiii..." Jungkook squealed in a high pitched voice when he caught his best friend in his arms. The blonde jumped on the muscle man and squealed in happiness.

"I missed you man.." Park Jimin, his best friend from preschool said and kissed his cheek.

"Aish.. don't kiss me you dumbass.. people will take me as a gay.." Jungkook said rubbing his cheek annoyed.

They were like this from the start. Jungkook will try to act like a tough boy while his best friend will be more clingy.

"Yah yah.. the whole South Korea is watching you to know if you are a gay or not.." Jimin said sarcastically.

"Guys.. I am here too.." the boyfriend of the blonde already felt betrayed by his love. He chosed his best friend over boyfriend.

"Hyung.." Jimin hugged his boyfriend and kissed his cheek also.

"Ugghh.. come here.." Yoongi, who missed his boyfriend's lips on him for months pulled him to a quick kiss.

"Uhh.. too much for my single ass..."Jungkook fanned his face with his arms and turned around.

"Get someone then.. who is stopping you.." Yoongi said after pulling away from Jimin.

"That I will do tomorrow.. now.. if you guys are done with your PDA.. can we go? I just want to see my family.." Jungkook asked in a done tone.

"How rude Jungkook.. no wonder you are still single.." Jimin rolled his eyes and went to the driving seat.

"Excuse me??" Jungkook asked offended but the boyfriends were already in the car.

In the ride home, Jimin explained about the wedding preparations. Namjoon wanted a simple wedding but his would be, being the most dramatic human in the world wants a grand dream wedding. So he chose an island resort as the wedding destination and the whole family will shift to the island three days before the wedding.

A smile bloomed on Jungkook's lips when they entered their compound. No matter where you go and what you do for living, the feel of back at home was something special that we can't explain with words. He ran out of the car and opened their main door.

"I AM HOME..." he announced loudly and the whole house paused for a moment. Every head in the house snapped at the main door hearing the arrival of most chaoitic person in the family.

"Kookiee..." His five year old nephew landed in his arms don't know from where.

"Woahoo... My Bruno..." Jungkook hugged the little man and spinned holding him.

Till then his whole family gathered in the living room to welcome the younger.

"Kookiee.." his dad came and hugged him.

"Dad.."

"how was your flight son?"

Hearing about the flight a certain face flashed in his mind for a second. He shook his head to avoid the unnecessary thoughts.

"Fine dad.. mom.." he saw his mom coming towards him with spreaded arms.

"Uhh.. my baby is here.." she cupped his face and kissed. Jimin and Yoongi were coming in, smiled at each other seeing the family reunion.

"I missed you mom.." Jungkook said holding her hands those cupped his face.

"Jungkook-ah.." he saw his brother-in-law and hugged him.

"Hobi hyung.." Hobi patted his back while hugging.

"Now give me a hug.." his sister, Jessica said feeling ignored.

"Uhh.. my drama queen.." Jungkook chuckled while hugging his big sister.

Fuck.He missed his family.

"You brat.. show some respect for your noona.." she slapped his arm while releasing the hug.

"Where is hyung?" Jungkook asked looking around.

"He..he was here now.." Jessica said while looking around.

"He is angry at you.. you know.." Hobi chuckled.

"There is Joonie.." Bruno pointed towards the patio out their living room. Jungkook saw his brother standing there, back facing them. A smirk appeared on his face. He knows his brother was mad at him but he very well knows how to handle him.

Jungkook walked towards him without making any noise. He stood on his toe, behind his hyung..

"Rrrrrrrraaaappppp monsterrrrr...." He said in a funny voice in his ear. The whole family burst into laughter seeing the younger teasing his brother. Namjoon rolled his eyes with a smile and turned around.. into a suffocating hug by his younger.

"Hyunnngieee..." Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and jumped. In that action, Namjoon's all madness dropped down and he chuckled.

"You know how to make it up to me.." Namjoon said while ruffling his hair. The brothers were almost same height and size.. but for Namjoon, Jungkook will always be his baby brother.

"I am so sorry hyung.. the project completed yesterday.." Jungkook said with a sheepish smile.

"But you could have handled it to someone else.."

"I told you hyung.. my colleague's mother passed away and she took a long vacation.." Jungkook said with wide eyes.

"How many mothers have her Jungkook?" Namjoon asked crossing his arms on his chest. Jungkook looked at him shocked.

He thought behind his mind that if he already tested it before.. but he don't remember. But now it's true tho..

"I swear hyung.. trust me.."

"Never boy.." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Come on hyung.. i said I am sorry.. now I am here.. I will do whatever you said.." Jungkook tried to convince his hyung.

"Fine.. then our honeymoon is on you.." Namjoon said with a sweet smile.

"What?? Ho.. honeymoon?"

"You said you will do whatever.." Namjoon shrugged his shoulders.

"I can't believe this.. that magician turned my innocent hyung upside down.." Jungkook said with a fake gasp.

"You know he can kill you.." Namjoon warned him playfully.

"Hyung.. think about it once more.. you have still time.." Jungkook followed his hyung to the living room.

"You know I will tell this to Jinnie.." Jessica warned him with an evil smirk.

"Ohh.. I m scared.. you fatty ass.." Jungkook acted like a scary child. Jessica's eyes widened hearing him.

"You brat.. how dare you..." She was coming to beat him.

"Offfoo.. he just came and you two started.. leave my baby.." their mom came middle and dragged Jungkook.

"Yeah yeah.. take your muscle baby.." Jessica said sarcastically and huffed.

"You know what noona.. mom loves me more.." Jungkook said wiggling his eyebrows and set laughter in the living room.

"Hobi..." Jessica whined to his husband who was also laughing at the drama.

Jeon mansion was all set to the wedding. Only one thing was missing till now.. the liveliness. And the younger came with his energy all the way from California and filled the colours. Who will say that he is the same fashion photographer who induce fire wherever he looks with his sharp eyes. In his home, Jungkook was the most lively person who didn't miss a chance to annoy anyone and everyone.

Perfect.