🐯11

Jungkook absent mindedly roamed around the museum like he was very familiar with the place. His foot automatically led him to the spots where he could find some ideas for his project. He already decided how to set props for the shoot. He got some ideas from the photographs at the museum. He sat down under a shady tree and checked the photographs he had taken. He looked up when he heard the shuffling of dry leaves and saw a person who was never expected there.

"Tae...Taehyung?"

"Hey.." Taehyung said sweetly. A wave of relief was visible in his smile.How cannot he be? He remembers everything. Everything Jungkook did before.. everything he said before.. and he can't wait to Jungkook remember it all.

"You? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked looking around. It can't be a coincidence right.

"I.. I trust you Jungkook.." Taehyung said out of the blue making Jungkook confused.

"Huh?"

"I trust you.. you can draw me without meeting me..I know that.." he said overwhelmed. Jungkook looked at him shocked.

"How.. how do you know?"

"Jimin told me everything.. why you were acting like that with me.. but.. that doesn't matter.. what matters is I know you can draw me without seeing me.. do you want to know how?" Taehyung asked expecting. Jungkook looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Come with me .." Taehyung said forwarding his hand to Jungkook. Jungkook hesitated to grab his hand.

"Please.." he looked at Taehyung's pleading eyes for a moment and nodded. He packed his stuff and grabbed Taehyung's hand. Taehyung led them into the direction of the memorial building.

"Taehyung.. it's a restricted area.. we can't go there.." Jungkook tried to stop him.

"We can.." Taehyung continued walking.

"No.. the security stopped me before.."

"That's because he don't know who you are.." Taehyung said looking back.

"What do you mean? You are confusing me now.." Jungkook said frustrated.

"A little more.. please.." Taehyung entered to the building and to Jungkook's surprise there were no securities now. He looked around the huge corridor.

Why it looks so familiar? This red carpet and that huge white door Infront? It looks so familiar

Why it looks so familiar? This red carpet and that huge white door Infront? It looks so familiar.. so familiar like he was living there once.

Taehyung walked towards the door with a delight smile on his face. He stealed glances with Jungkook who was looking around with a confused expression.

Jungkook stopped walking when he saw a pond outside through the window.