🐯4

"kookiee.." Jessica shook her brother who was sleeping like a dead meat.

"Mmm" Jungkook turned around and covered his head with the duvet.

"Kookiee..wake up..." Jessica patted his back non stop.

"Mmm...let me sleep.."

"No.. wake up.. now.." Jessica demanded.

"Please..noona.. I slept at 3 am.." Jungkook said with his groggy voice.

"Wasn't you gaming with Jimin? Not my problem.." Jessica again shook her brother.

"Let me sleep some more please.." Jungkook said under the duvet.

"No.. Kookie wake up.. I have an appointment in the salon.." she said impatiently.

"Then why are you bothering me.. take Hobi hyung.." Jungkook murmured.

"Hobi and Joonie went to the designer.."

"Designer? For what?" Jungkook moved the duvet from his head and looked at his sister. His hair all over his eyes blocked his sight.

"Don't ask.. the designer is Hobi's friend. And they did some alterations in Joonie's wedding suit, which was not suggested and Joonie became sad. And Hobi became very angry.. he was going to his friend for question him. And you know how he is when he is angry.. so Joonie went along.." Jessica said as a fact.

Jungkook gulped remembering a scene happened a few years ago. How Hobi beat the shit out of a guy, who tried to flirt with Jessica when they went for a shopping. Hobi is always calm and sweet but he will be uncontrollable when he gets angry, which is very rare.

"But.. you can drive.. go yourself.." Jungkook said again diving into fluffy duvet.

"I can't drive.. doctor said not to.." Jessica said with a chuckle. Hearing that Jungkook jumped on his bed and sat on his knees.

"Don't tell me you are pregnant.. I am not ready to handle another brat.." Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

Before he went to Los Angeles, he was the one taken care of Bruno the most. Jungkook was his favourite uncle from the start and Bruno was always clingy to him.

"Look who is saying.." Jessica rolled her eyes while taking the book on his table.

"So you are?" Jungkook asked while grabbing the book, to be precise, TIGER, from her.

"Relax.. i am not pregnant okay.. I just sprained my ankle two days ago.. so I can't drive.." she said sitting on his bed.

"Huh? Noona.. you okay?" Immediately his caring mode on when he heard his sister was hurt.

"Yeah..I'm fine.. trust me.."

"Give me fifteen minutes.. I will be down.." Jungkook said while heading towards the washroom. Jessica smiled looking at her brother's retreating back.

She was blessed with the most loving and caring brothers in this world. Namjoon was the most mature among them while Jungkook was the bubbly. The house will be the loudest when he present at home. He will fill everyone's heart with his laughter and tactics.

And he is back home after two years.. so being his only sister, it's her chance to take advantage of him fully..right?

Right.

They roamed around the shopping mall after her appointment in salon. They want to plan some surprises for Namjoon. How can they forget their sassy bubbly soon to be brother in law. He should be welcomed well.

After three days the Jeons, Mins, Parks and Jungs got ready to leave to the resort where the wedding will takes place. Jungkook's mom and dad left early morning. Hobi and Jessica are loading their luggages along with Bruno's. Jimin and Yoongi and their parents also giving instructions to the servants about the luggages.

Jungkook is packing things in his room. He took his one trolley and packed his outfits for the week. He cleaned his camera and lenses and kept safely in it's pouch. Finally he took the drawing book, which he couldn't paint further after he saw the imaginary model alive.

He opened the book and flipped the pages.. looking at the male.. he remembered the moment when he saw that male for the first time.. his blue or green eyes which he couldn't recognise due to his fear.. his laughter.. his laughter felt magical.. his lips formed into a heart shape while he laughed.. showing his beautiful teeth..

Jungkook didn't know that he has a small smile on his face in the process.

I should have asked his name...

______________________

Here is a short chapter which was already in my draft.. I am publishing because I don't feel well to write or do anything more nowadays.. I will update the next chapter when I clear my mind.. till then, take care😊💜