🐯7

Taehyung strolled through the corridor to meet Bogum, his best friend. It was a fresh morning and Taehyung took a hot bath and wore an ivory colour tshirt and beige pants.

"Tae Oppa?" He heard someone squealing him name and he turned around to check who it was. When he saw the person, he looked around to see some loophole to escape.

Nope. Nothing.

"Tae Oppa.. I was looking for you.." Liya , his distant cousin said excitedly.

"Really? For what?" He asked in a cold tone.

"Um.. that.. I was wondering.." she looked down and drew a world map with her toe.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. He knows what was the other was upto. That girl was behind him for so long time. She will try to be clingy whenever she gets a chance.

"What? Say it fast..I have some work.."

"Will you be my dance partner tomorrow.. at the wedding? I am sure we will make a good pair.." she said clasping her hands. Taehyung widened his eyes hearing her. He didn't expect that.

"Um..I.." Taehyung struggled for an excuse. Liya looked at him hopefully.

"I already have a partner by the way.. sorry.." he said and left immediately not giving her a chance to speak.

He ran towards the left lobby to escape from her and hit someone.

"Oh.. I am sorry.." Taehyung said holding the person's arm.

"It's okay Taehyung.." Jimin said standing straight. Taehyung looked back to check if the girl was following him or not. Jimin also looked at the direction in confusion then looked at Taehyung.

"Looks like you are running from someone.." Jimin said with a suggestive smirk.

"Haha.. no.. I.." Taehyung fake laughed and Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Actually.. yes.." Taehyung stopped laughing and said with a straight face. Jimin smirked knowing he touched the correct spot.

"You need any help?" Jimin asked for more.

"Actually.. there is a girl.. my distant cousin.. Liya.. she is asking for a dance with me tomorrow.. and I said I already have a partner.. but actually I don't have.." Taehyung said in one breath.

"And why did you say so?" Jimin asked.

"Aish Jimin.. she.. she had some other motives.. you know.. but I am gay.. I have given her enough hints.. but she is not sparing me.. now I need to find a guy.." Taehyung said irritated.

"So you want a guy to dance with you?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

"Yeah.. do you know someone? I mean not so pervert one?" Taehyung asked hopefully.

"Ask Jungkook.." Jimin said with a straight face.

"Ju.. Jungkook?" Taehyung was shocked.

"He didn't find a partner yet.. ask him to be your partner.." Jimin suggested.

"I..okay.. I hope he will agree.." Taehyung said with a shy smile. Jimin nodded in return and walked away with an evil smile.
_________________________

"Hyung.. what are you thinking?" Jungkook asked to Yoongi who was lost somewhere.

"Jungkook-ah.." Yoongi called him still looking afar.

"Hm?" Jungkook looked at him eagerly.

"I think I know what Taehyung wants from you?" Yoongi said looking at younger whose eyes widened hearing that.