🐯9

Taehyung stared at the departing cruise from the island. The Jeons along with newly weds returned to their home after the wedding day. But Taehyung's eyes were on a certain someone who didn't spare a glance after the previous night's incident.

Taehyung was thinking what his fault was.. he was blaming himself for touching Jungkook without his consent. He must be mad at him.. After all he is straight. But he never thought their goodbyes would be silent.

Taehyung sighed when he saw his parents approaching him with their luggage. They boarded their cruise and left the island.

The following week was no different for the duo. Taehyung got busy with his joining in the company. While Jungkook spent most of the time in his room. The newly weds already left for their honeymoon in Switzerland and everyone else returned to their routine.

His mom asked what happened to him since the younger one was unusually silent. But he said he was tired from the last project and wedding, also he has a big project coming when he goes back.. so he would like to take a rest for his remaining vacation. And the reason was somewhat believable for his mom.

Jimin came and tried to talk to him but Jungkook didn't give him a chance to start the topic.

The pictures of that little boys fighting visited his mind often, but only blurred images. He became more confused thinking why it's coming repeatedly in his mind.

He believed once he engulfed himself in his work, everything will be alright. He won't have any time for this nonsense.

He went back to the US after one week while Yoongi stayed back in the plan of opening a music studio in Seoul.

As expected there was a big project waiting for Jungkook in LA. Their project coordinator gave him a most enthusiastic welcome.

"Jungkook.. welcome back.." Lauren squealed when she saw their photographer is back.

"Hey.. someone got something big I guess.." Jungkook teased the lady.

"You won't believe me.. Vogue wants us to do their autumn shoot.." she said excitedly.

"WHAT?" Jungkook also asked in shock. They have already done one project for Vogue. But he never thought they would get a second chance. That means they are impressed with their work.

"They gave us a theme.."

"And that is?" Jungkook asked eagerly.

"Ancient..greek..royalty.." Lauren explained.

"Woah.. that's unique.." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Yeah.. I know.. we have to do a lot of homework.."

"So when is the shoot?" Jungkook asked like calculating something.

"Next week. But don't worry.. your ticket is ready.." Lauren gave him an envelope.

"You know me well.." Jungkook took it with a sheepish smile.

Yeah. It was a habit that before he decided on the set and all, he will do a thorough homework.. including site visit.. to bring more life to his works. So now he will go to Greece and visit the places related to their kingdoms.

"You have a morning flight.." Lauren reminded him.

"Yeah.. sure.." he took his things and left for his apartment. He has to do packing.. again.

He packed his workbook and camera and all other accessories. He has to record the detailing of ancient empire. He caught the morning flight to Greece.

Two boys.. must be around ten, stood face to face. The one with straight hair and big eyes looking at other with an helpless face while the other was fuming in anger.