🐯19

"yeah.. it's better.. this colour suits Tae well.." Jungkook came to bid good bye to Hye kyo, but stayed back to help her to select the outfit for their next shoot.

"And yeah.. it matches our theme too.." Hye kyo agreed with him.

"There you are.. I was looking for you.." Taehyung came looking for Jungkook.

"Tae.. I was helping mom to select your outfit.."

"Ahh.. but enough of the job..mom.. would you mind if I borrow my boyfriend for the rest of the day?" He asked his mom.

"Oh.. we are already done here.. he is all yours now.." Hye kyo said raising her hands.

"Thank you..we will eat out.. don't wait for us for dinner.." Taehyung said while dragging Jungkook out.

"Bye mom.." Jungkook said to his future mom in law.

"Bye.. have fun.."

Both went out and did some shopping.. lazily roam around in the mall hand in hand.. while chatting and teasing each other..later had dinner and left for Taehyung's home.

"Uhh.. I am so exhausted.." Taehyung said while entering his bedroom, followed by Jungkook.

"Uhh? What is it?" Taehyung saw a big gift box on his table. He curiously opened the box.

His eyes became teary seeing what was inside. His heart beated fastly by the overwhelming emotions. He took the gift delicately and turned around to see the man, who gifted it.

"Nikolas..."

Jungkook stood leaning on the door frame, watching taehyung's reaction with a sweat smile.

"This.." Taehyung struggled for words.. he doesn't know how to express his feelings right now.

"I always wanted to see you in that.." Jungkook said coming inside.. caressed Taehyung's cheek.

The gift hold so many emotions!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The gift hold so many emotions!!

"This.. this exactly looks like Macedonian's. How did you?" Taehyung observed the crown with wide eyes. He always watched it in his father's head with so much respect and admiration.

"It's not original.. but I customised it with the help of Alexander's picture..I wanted to see you wearing this.."

"Niko..." Tears dropped from Taehyung's eyes.

"In this life also, we can help people in our own way baby..we can inspire people..you don't have to be a king for that.. let's do whatever we couldn't do in our past.. together.. Even if you didn't become king then, for me you were always my King.. the ruler of my heart.. still you are..so wear this crown and enlighten me.. your majesty.." Jungkook said bowing a little. Taehyung nodded in return.. happy tears caressed his cheeks.