🐯5

A man is sitting on the couch which is placed in the corner of a luxurious bedroom of a beach villa.. the cool breeze kissed his face and hair sexily disturbing his gaze towards his hyung, who is talking to his fiance on his phone..

The man placed his right hand on his chest, above his heart..

"Why my heart is beating in the speed of a cheetah when I hear his name? It picks up speed whenever hyung mentions him? Last time it happened when I saw that meanie in the flight? What's wrong with me?"
_________________________

The turquoise beauty gave a hearty welcome to the family who reached the island. The caretakers took the luggages to the certain rooms while the members awed the beauty of nature.

Jungkook captured his surroundings standing on the wooden bridge to the resort from their cruise. The warm smile didn't leave his lips all the time.

"Jungkook-ah.. come fast.. please select your room.." Yoongi yelled from the other end since everyone else selected their rooms only Yoongi and Jungkook left. Yoongi of course taking jimin's while Jungkook will take a single room. Jungkook nodded in return and captured one last photo of the flamingos meditating on the shore.

"Sir there are two rooms left.. please select which one you want?" The lady on the reception said showing the plan of the resort.

"I will take this one.." Jungkook selected a room which was at the end of a series of rooms, near to the beach.

"Good choice Sir.." the lady smiled and informed the room number to one the room service guy. He took Jungkook's luggages to the room, followed by him.

"Jungkook-ah.. Jinnie was asking for you yesterday.." Namjoon said to his brother pointing towards the other end of the varandah.

"I will keep it in my room and come.." Jungkook said showing his camera. Namjoon nodded in return and went to see his fiance.

Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi went to see their soon to be brother in law later. As expected he was prosecuting Namjoon.

"Kim Namjoon.. where the hell were you? Where is your fucking phone? Look how many times I called you.." the tall man with broad shoulders was shouting at Namjoon, who was standing like a five year old kid getting scolded from his mother.

"The only person who can beat this IQ guy.." Yoongi said to the duo silently, who were also enjoying the show while controlling their laughter.

"Sorry Jinnie.. I dropped my phone to the sea on my way.." Namjoon said apologetically.

"WHAT?" the man yelled freaking.

"In all the world, I can't believe I fell in love with you Namjoon.. what will I do with you.." the man said dramatically.

Jungkook and Jimin covered their mouths to save their laughter. God.. that was so funny.

"Baby..." Namjoon said offended.

"Don't baby me now.. you God of destruction.. I hope you have a wedding ring with you.." the man shook his head in disbelief.

"Yes baby.." Namjoon said with his dimple smile.

"Look at him smiling.. idiot.." the man said to another man, who was sitting on the couch, back facing the trio.

"It's ok hyung.. it's just a mistake.. now stop it.." the man sitting on the couch said chuckled. Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

That voice was somehow.. familiar?

"Kookiee.." Namjoon saw his brother on the doorway and immediately called way, finding a best way to dodge the attention from him. His fiance turned around and smiled widely.