🐯

After two years- Seoul international airport..

The press people are scattered in front of the airport since they got the information about the arrival of the hot couple of town, after their private marriage in God knows where. The reporters from different channels are live broadcasting the piece of information they got.

"Now we are at Seoul international airport.. we got to know that the newly weds will be arrived here by noon.."

"Like you all know, we all are surprised by our super model Kim Taehyung yesterday morning.. he tweeted that he is getting married with his love yesterday and asked for our blessings.."

"We got to know that the hot couple in town got married yesterday.. the couple shared a picture in Kim Taehyung's profile.."

(Avoid the mics please)

"The couple slayed in their white wedding suits.."

"After dating for two years, the couple got engaged in last month.. but they kept the wedding date as secret.. the couple had a private wedding with their close family members, don't know where.."

"Kim won so many awards in these two years, became a super model.. but he gave the whole credits to his photographer, Jeon Jungkook, his love, now his husband.."

"Jeon Jungkook, who was working in the US, came back to Seoul after falling in love with Kim Taehyung.. joined in Vintage.."

"Jeon Jungkook won many awards, became the best fashion photographer for the last three years.."

"The couple is a perfect match for each other yet, let's see what will happen after marriage.. as we all know so many celebrity marriages died due to ego in workplace.."

"We got to know that the couple will be arrived by their family, in their private jet.."

"Kim Taehyung starting modelling as a hobby while he was taking his master's in business in US. Now he is handling their finance department and modelling also.."

"We got to know that, unlike modern couples, the couple will continue living with their parents. The Jeons are a joint family including elder son Namjoon and Jessica.."

"Kim Taehyung conquered our hearts with his glorious smile and charming smile.. while Jeon Jungkook, seemed like an introvert person always slayed in his black attire, we don't know much about his personality. But got to know from his close circle that he is a very down to earth person."

"The hot couple became the talk of the town so many times before, unlike showing off their luxury life like other celebrities, the couple is very famous for their charity activities.. a famous channel published the charity works done by the couple secretly in previous year.."