🐯17

Jungkook turned in the bed to lie on his back. He blinked his eyes to get a clear view of where he was. He was Jungkook not Nikolas.

The same white paint with golden outlines, white curtains..

He sat up abruptly in the bed and searched for someone.

Someone who sacrificed his life for their love..

Leander.

Now Taehyung.

"You up?" He turned his head at the speed of light to the voice. There he was sitting on that same couch where he used to sit a lot with his curvy body to seduce his boyfriend once.

Jungkook pushed the blanket hurryly and ran towards him. Taehyung stood up from the couch confused only to be trapped in a breath taking hug by Jungkook. He cupped his face and kissed everywhere non-stop.. saying how much he missed Leander.

Jungkook hugged him again tightly. The scene of him tied in that prison flashed in his head in a loop. Nikolas couldn't save him that day. But Jungkook wouldn't leave him.. not anymore. Taehyung understood that he was overwhelmed.. so he allowed him to do whatever he wanted even though he was struggling to breathe.

"I am sorry I forgot you.." Jungkook whispered, still holding him tightly. Taehyung felt like his shirt was wet on his back.

Is he crying?

He pulled away from the hug and gasped.

Jungkook was crying.. crying silently.. also smiling..

"Hey.." Taehyung cupped his face and wiped his tears.

"No Kookie.. don't cry.. why are you crying..hmm?" Taehyung asked softly.. his pretty smile adorned his face.

"Princess..." Jungkook grabbed his hands, those were cupping his own face. Taehyung's eyes twinkled in happiness after hearing that nickname for so long. That pink hue immediately coloured his cheeks.

"I am sorry I couldn't protect you.. I am so sorry.." Jungkook said guiltily.. still crying like a baby.

"Hey.. it's not our fault Kookie.. it was our fate.. but isn't it interesting that we died then and met again exactly at the age we died.. we just went for a break and came back to resume our love in a different place with different names.. if we died again we will be reborn in another place.. like that we can explore the world..right?" He tried to lessen the tension.

"Yah.. you really sucks at joking.." Jungkook gave him a fake angry glare but failed later and smiled.

"But you smiled.." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows with a teasing smile.

"Sorry for being rude to you.. I didn't know that you were mine for so long.. my Tiger.." Jungkook cupped his bread cheeks and caressed with his thumb, like he used to do before. Taehyung immediately leaned into that warmth.

God. He missed this so much.

"I.. I missed you so much Niko.." Taehyung said with closed eyes. Jungkook pecked his forehead fondly.

"I missed you too Lea.." he joined their foreheads.. both stood there with closed eyes.

The moment was joyous for them.. the moment of their reunion.. the reunion of their hearts..

They have went through alot in the past. But in this world, they won't be afraid of society, what will people think about if he loved a man. Like Leander said, in this world, there is no gender for love.

It's just love.

A soft breeze blew in that room..like nature playing slow music.. curtains made slow moves like background dancers for the lovers.. nature became a part of their celebration.