*~DISCLAIMER~*

Copyright © 2020 subhadraarjun

All rights reserved by the author. 

This story is a work of fiction written by the author based on the epic Mahabharat, various folktales, the 2013 StarPlus Mahabharat serial, inspired by the book Krishna's Sister and primarily the author's imagination and beliefs. Therefore, I request all readers not to educate themselves with this fictional work.

The story plots, scenes, dialogues, names or anything that's used in this story which isn't in the Epic Mahabharat, or isn't introduced by any other writers before, but only the product of the author's creative mind and introduced by the author itself can't be used without the prior permission of the author. 

Violation of any of the above will be treated as plagiarism and strict actions will be taken!! 

So, have some manners and write something new, or atleast don't copy mine!! 

The reasons for saying so are:

1. Someone has copied this story of mine, precisely first few chapters including the character descriptions and even put the same photos. Everything was the same, no changes at all. I came to know about it when I stopped updating this story. I messaged that person to have it removed, because it was an exact copy of my story, except the user account was different and I think the title of the story was different too. That person not only did not reply to my message but also blocked me and sad to say, that person was my follower and some of the people commenting on it were also my readers. I don't know if that person is still here in this platform or not, but if you're reading this (the one who copied my story) I would like to say that an apology won't hurt much for what you have done.   

And the people who supported that person even after reading and commenting on my story, I really don't know what to say to you guys, it's not a feeling of betrayal and sadness, it's more like the thought that how can people be like this!! 

2. There isn't much given about Subhadra in the Epic Mahabharat, especially about her childhood days or teenage years (What I meant is before her marriage), so her going to Kanyakul and meeting Dushalla is inspired from Starplus Mahabharat. But I'm 101% sure that Subhadra writing letters to Gada or any other Vrishni or Yadava Prince studying under Drona's Ashram and Arjun getting to know about Subhadra through that prince is introduced by me, through my story here in Wattpad, mainly the letter plot, because the latter is already mentioned in Epic Mahabharat, not in detail, but it is there, so I can't take full credit for it.

Everything else is ok, but not the letter part because that's my idea and creation!!

So whoever has added that part in their story either has to give me credits or remove that part from their story!!

 I will call out the names of the authors or comment on the stories which has similarity to my story (mainly the letter part)after this month because I'm busy now, so take these days as a time to rectify the mistake. If you don't want to lose your face in front of people do take necessary actions, that is, either give me credits or remove that part!! 

I'm not trying to discourage the budding or other authors, but think from my side, people are taking away my ideas and not even mentioning or giving credits to me, what would you feel if you were in my place?? Well, I feel really sad, because it took a lot of time and hardwork for me to write those, and people are simply copying my ideas. How nice!! *note the sarcasm*

I'm not saying about all the Subhadra stories, because there are some new Subhadra stories which doesn't have any similarities to my story, so I hope I didn't offend anyone. Plus, two authors have taken my permission to use a plot and name I have introduced in my story. The plot is Subhadra and Arjun becoming friends after Subhadra visit Hastinapur for Kalapradarshan, and the name is 'Gopalika'. If they can ask permission, why not the others??