THE BROTHER'S NEW FRIEND ?¿?¿

After travelling an hour arjun and krishna reached a small village  near dwarka.Krishna stopped his chariot .After smiling at arjun , krishna got down from his chariot and started walking towards the common people of the village.Arjun too got down from his horse and followed his madhav.

After spending sometime in the village ,they two continued their journey and reached a mountain area.

"How's the journey with me parth ?? asked krishna.

"Really nice madhav,I enjoyed it a lot "replied arjun.

"Really ?? asked krishna.

"Yes madhav,mainly the way you trapped me between those gopis  "said arjun with a smile.

Krishna:"I'm sorry parth"

Arjun:"It's ok madhav"

Krishna:"I didn't apologised to you for trapping you  between those gopis parth"

"Then why did you apologise madhav ?? asked arjun in confusion.

"Nothing parth"said krishna with a mischievious smile  and looked forward.

"How's this place parth ?? asked krishna placing his hands on arjun's shoulder.

"It's beautiful madhav"replied arjun looking forward .

"Madhav,isn't this kundanpur?? asked arjun.

Krishna:"Yes parth,this is kundanpur, the capital city of  vidarbha kingdom "

Arjun:"It is far more prosperous than I heard of ,madhav"

"Indeed parth,and over there you can see the palace of the king of vidarbha"said krishna pointing towards the palace.

"why are we here madhav ?? asked arjun.

"I told you that I'll show you the neighbouring countries, remember parth?? asked krishna.

"Yes madhav,I remember"replied arjun.

Krishna:"Let's go then"

"But the main entrance is over there madhav.Then why have we come here ??asked arjun.

"Parth,we need to enter the  city.But we cannot take the main entrance,because it'll be guarded by the soldiers of vidarbha"said krishna to  arjun making him more confuse.

"Is there anything else going in your mind madhav ??asked arjun.

"why parth ?? asked krishna.

"I don't think that you have asked me to accompany you ,only to show me the neighbouring countries"replied arjun  with a smile.