THE FIRST MEET

Subhadra and dushalla were standing outside a chamber wearing the outfits of maids and thinking about something.

Dushalla:"Subhadra,let's go back to the chamber.I don't think it's going to work"

Subhadra:"Don't worry dushalla it always works"

"Subhadra....stop"said dushalla a bit scared.

"No...let's go inside"said subhadra,pulling dushalla along.

They both entered inside the chamber.

"Pranipat prince "said subhadra entering the chamber but there was no response.

Subhadra:"Sakhi,I think there is no one here" 

Dushalla:"Yes of course,I forgot that it isn't the time when bhrata returns to his chamber"

"How beautiful it is " said subhadra,looking at the whole chamber decorated with white flowers,curtains,bedsheets,etc...

Subhadra:"Everything is white here,how strange ??

Dushalla:"Why strange sakhi ??

Subhadra:"White colour is the symbol of peace and that too in the chamber of a kshatriya prince.But it's a remarkable thing sakhi.Tell me whose chamber is this ??

Dushalla:" This is bhrata arjun's chamber"

"ARJUN...." hearing the name subhadra felt a kind of happiness.

Subhadra:"Arjun??

Dushalla:"Yes subhadra,he is my favourite brother and do you know one thing??

Subhadra:"What's that dushalla ??

Dushalla:"He himself decorated this chamber,my brother is really fond of nature,just like you.I always think of you whenever I think of bhrata arjun"

"Why sakhi ??asked subhadra curiously.

Dushalla:"You two are alike,as you both love kheer,love nature,always calm but naughty too and mainly  you both consider others happiness than yours"

Subhadra's anxiety of meeting arjun increased hearing dushalla's words.

Subhadra:"How lucky will  that girl be who will  marry your bhrata arjun"

Dushalla:"Yes,yes she will  be  lucky,but the person who is going to get  married to you will be the luckiest person in the world sakhi"

"Why are you ending every conversation with my marriage dushalla ??asked subhadra with a fed up expression turning towards dushalla.

"Because  I want to see the luckiest person in the whole world "said dushalla giggling at her friend.

"We'll see who is going to get married first "said subhadra smirking a bit.

"What's with that smirk subhadra ??asked dushalla suspiciously.

Subhadra:"Mata gandhari told that your brothers are thinking about marrying you off to sindhu raj jayadrath"

"WHAT??exclaimed dushalla.

"What happened sakhi ??asked subhadra worried.

"I don't want to marry soon"said dushalla sadly.

"Don't worry,I said  they're thinking,it's not like your marriage is fixed"said subhadra comforting dushalla.

"Won't you come  to my marriage sakhi ?? asked dushalla hopefully.

Subhadra:"Of course,wait a minute...so you don't mind marrying sindhuraj??

"Sakhi...don't try to tease me.."said dushalla turning away from subhadra.

Subhadra:"I'm serious dushalla"